PDA

View Full Version : Star Wolves 2 Mission Problem

pauldamasterman
01-01-2008, 10:57 PM
Ive only just started the game and having a problem with one of the missions in the caebos system i have to support the msf from the alien attacks ive been around the whole sector but there is no aliens anywhere or a portal that they are coming in through like the mission suggests is this a glitch with the game or am i missing something?

asadexes
01-03-2008, 11:17 AM
That's the buggyest game

Evgeny
01-09-2008, 05:43 AM
If you have any technical problem with any of our games you can address our support team (support at 1cpublishing.eu), they should help you.

soland
04-23-2008, 10:48 AM
I suspect I'm one of the lucky ones. I get to fight the battle but unless I let one or both of my fighters get blown up it doesn't properly resolve the combat (IE a cutscene of the alien frigate trying to go through the portal and both going boom) either this is a bug or very bad programming/scripting either way a patch is long overdue. I wouldn't bother with tech support other than to call and nag for a patch, when I emailed them they sent me a link to a walkthrough when it was a bug I was trying to submit and to ice the cake it was a star wolves 1 walkthrough.