PDA

View Full Version : Single Missions Using New Slovakian Map

mungee
12-31-2007, 03:34 PM
I would be grateful if someone could direct me to any of these. I have downloaded a full mission generator but do no not see the Slovakian map there (as an option. as yet).

I have also tried downloading one of the new Slovakian missions mentioned in this forum but end up in a "loop" on the download site - not sure what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in anticipation.

JG52Uther
12-31-2007, 04:57 PM
You have installed the 409beta patch?
With the filefront link I give out,all you do is click on the file you want.Scroll down and you will see an 'anti spam' code that you enter,then hit 'continue' and you will see a download link.Make sure you have filefront allowed on your browser.

mungee
01-01-2008, 07:08 AM
I'm still battling to download - it continues to "loop" and on a (very) few occasions I've been asked to type in the code but have been unable to type the code in fast enough (I must say, I thought I was typing it in pretty fast!). There must be a reason why I can't download - any other suggestions?

Avimimus
01-01-2008, 04:46 PM
The "full mission builder" is a default part of il-2. It is in the main menu between "Quick Mission Generator" and "Training"