PDA

View Full Version : Problem on 1st mission

Skooma
12-30-2007, 07:23 PM
I have to kidnap the Metzler guy right? Everytime I try to knock him out it doesn't do anything and he kills me. I snuck up right behind him, hit him and he turns around and kills me. I already took care of his guard (why didn't he notice he wasn't behind him anymore?)

I'm in a shed with a truck outside, no one else is around besides him.

Ryoken
12-30-2007, 07:42 PM
You need to use the chloroform to knock him unconscious.

Skooma
12-30-2007, 08:15 PM
O RLY?

I tried it again just now and for some reason stunning him worked. I tried like 20 times last night and it never worked.

I'm now on mission 2.

Thanks anyway Ryoken. :)

Ryoken
12-31-2007, 04:13 PM
Because the game wont easily let you pull out your garrote instead of the chloroform, I just drop in at the road intersection near the starting point of the map, pick it up and carry it into the base with me in the truck, drop it again near the truck, then pick it up again when I am going for the final guy.

Using stun hurts your professionalism, btw.

Skooma
12-31-2007, 04:50 PM
Odd. It lets me carry it just fine.

If you want to switch between chloroform and garrote just hold down the 2 key and select them like you would a grenade.

Ryoken
01-01-2008, 03:20 AM
When I am about to garrote someone, I dont have time to hold down a button and select something. I just want a single click pull.

Skooma
01-01-2008, 04:05 AM
When I am about to garrote someone, I dont have time to hold down a button and select something. I just want a single click pull.

I usually prefer the garrote wire so it's default for me anyway.