PDA

View Full Version : Ranking System is Frustrating

Spchef350
07-22-2011, 11:42 PM
First of all, i love this game, but i'm seriously beginning to get frustrated with the multiplayer ranking system in MOWAS. I worked fairly hard to get my ranking up to around 700 and now i'm back down to low 400's. I havn't been losing games per say. Lately i've been losing 30-50 points in tons of games for stupid reasons like i get a random "program will be terminated due to exception violation error", or randomly it will say i'm experiencing a performance drop when my internet is working fine, or just today i lost 30 some points because my teammate lost connection when we were outright winning.

This wouldn't be a huge deal if the entire matchmaking system wasn't based on ranking. It takes me 20-30 minutes to find a game now because no hosts want a low ranked player on their team even in unranked matches, and when i do find one i'm stuck on a team that stands no chance against the hosts stacked team.

I guess the point is i hope in MOW vietnam something is done to change the ranking system and the matchmaking system (maybe add automatch feature), because right now its a disaster. The ranking system is not properly implemented and its the cancer of this game.

Frank Killaa
08-29-2011, 02:08 PM
Yea, ranking SUCK...big time even in MOW. Bigest issue is GameSpy i think, ultra bad server, non stop connections brake..etc etc I lost points in one match even though I won!!!???????:confused::shock::twisted::twisted:

Tigerium
08-29-2011, 09:01 PM
I'm not really a RTS multiplayer player but I know enough to say that yup , GameSpy isn't a really great host .

Sometimes I do play Multiplayer on Men of War and I lost connection a lot of times :/

SpeedWolf
08-31-2011, 03:37 PM
Men of war Vietnam only have campaign mission co-op and no other mode that I'm aware of, and yes the ranking system in men of war assault squad is poorly done as is seem to promote nothing but team stacking as of now this ranking system in Assault Squad take out the fun in playing this game what so ever,

i would suggest not playing rank if you just want to have fun like myself but if you want to show off your rank then play rank, but note many of the players that have high rank are not good players because almost all of them who play rank are team stacking and they play vs random players who are new or unorganized,