PDA

View Full Version : Download DLC?

totte1015
07-22-2011, 07:16 PM
I have bought this stupid game, and i am not nearly statisfied with the skirmish missions...

I want the Skirmish DLC for free, where can i download it?

Tigerium
07-23-2011, 02:51 AM
And you come on the Dev's official forums for this ?

It's not cause you're not satisfied with your game that the developpers will offer you the DLC ...

totte1015
07-25-2011, 02:33 PM
Well i didnt expect a download link, i just wanted that the devs should know they are fags who tries to scam like that

Tigerium
07-25-2011, 05:59 PM
Anyways , most of the people knew that Assault Squad was mostly for Multiplayer .

I admit that I didn't know it when I bought the game but it didn't bothered me more than that , since it has a real great GEM editor .

kane1
07-25-2011, 08:50 PM
Well i didnt expect a download link, i just wanted that the devs should know they are fags who tries to scam like that

When I first started reading comments about this game and that it would be geared toward MP I was disappointed but still planned on getting it(because of Skirmish). As a consumer it's up to you to check things out, that's why I DL the Demo first. The Skirmish Mode is not a typical "Skirmish Mode", but for a Non-Playing MP gamer it's a BLAST!, and a lot more mods are coming out.
These are not the most active Forums but I really like them so please watch the name calling.