PDA

View Full Version : MP's, CP's, and points

ShorePatrolEarth
07-10-2011, 04:56 PM
Trying to figure out the system...

Can someone explain MP's, CP's and points???

Thanks!

Tigerium
07-14-2011, 12:05 AM
I'm not sure about CPs but I'll try to answer you ...

MPs is like the money in game . You buy your units with MPs . It can be earned by accomplishing objectives in game .

And like I said about CPs , I'm not sure but I think it means "Commander Points" , I think you can buy veteran and more well trained units with these points .

Sorry if I'm wrong about CPs ;)

ShorePatrolEarth
07-14-2011, 01:39 AM
Great! thanks for the info!

rossw
07-14-2011, 10:59 AM
MP is what you buy units with. It increases to a set limit (3000 as standard) When it reaches this limit it continues to regenerate but extremely slowly.

CP is your unit cap. Each unit takes up a certain amount of CP. The more powerful the unit, generally the more CP it uses. This is at 100 as standard.

Hero points are used to summon hero unit call ins (Multiplayer only) You start the game with 10 and use these to buy powerful hero units which are time locked so you can't buy them until a certain time has passed. These points do not regenerate so you have to choose carefully.

radaxian
01-12-2012, 06:06 AM
MP is what you buy units with. It increases to a set limit (3000 as standard) When it reaches this limit it continues to regenerate but extremely slowly.

CP is your unit cap. Each unit takes up a certain amount of CP. The more powerful the unit, generally the more CP it uses. This is at 100 as standard.

Hero points are used to summon hero unit call ins (Multiplayer only) You start the game with 10 and use these to buy powerful hero units which are time locked so you can't buy them until a certain time has passed. These points do not regenerate so you have to choose carefully.

Thankyou for this information.

I have no idea why this sort of thing isn't explained in the manual. Not even the multiplayer game modes are explained!