PDA

View Full Version : Newbie cannot ressurect

Bushstar
07-10-2011, 06:05 AM
I've just started playing this game. It appears that my main charactor died in an early battle so I am now questing without him. All the players in the battle are now swordsman, priest and so on but my char is no longer there.

What do I do get my char back?

Sir Whiskers
07-10-2011, 02:30 PM
I've just started playing this game. It appears that my main charactor died in an early battle so I am now questing without him. All the players in the battle are now swordsman, priest and so on but my char is no longer there.

What do I do get my char back?

Your hero does not appear in battles. He leads troops, who can be killed, and can cast spells and use the rage chest (once you get it).

My guess is that you are referring to a specific troop that was killed. If so, the only way to get them back after a battle is over is to find a place where you can recruit them - usually one of the structures in the area.

Keep in mind that there are ways before the battle ends to resurrect dead troops - for example, Inquisitors can resurrect. But once the battle ends, any losses you took in the battle are gone.

Also, if you accepted the training missions, you're given (temporarily) 10 knights and 10 horsemen. These troops go away as soon as you finish the training missions. At that point you go above ground with a much more limited army.

Hope this helps.

Vulture
07-10-2011, 09:12 PM
Confirming Sir Whiskers' reply. 100% accurate.

Don't worry, Bushstar, you're not the first player coming on here referring to the stack of Knights they received for the training missions as "their character" :>

There really is no hero on the battlefield.

Bushstar
07-11-2011, 11:17 AM
I see. I realise now that it was the stack of peasants that I thought was my char.

Vulture
07-12-2011, 01:10 AM
Premiere. You're the first of those who associates the peasants and not the knights with his character xD You're playing Paladin then I take it ? What with the blond hair and all xD