PDA

View Full Version : expanding past 1946

steppie
07-10-2011, 01:30 AM
Is there any plans to expand the present past 1946 and look at the Korean war.

It would be great to have some of the jet and aircraft form this time and the F86 and mig15 that is in the mods would look great.

csThor
07-10-2011, 06:53 AM
No since the agreement between 1C and TD also specifically excluded Korea. Just like the BoB it's off-limits for us.

Xilon_x
07-10-2011, 03:10 PM
FIRST COMPLETE WW2 IMPORTANT AIRCRAFT AFTER COREA BUT FIRST
missing heavy bombers
missing important sea planes
missing important europe map ( MEDITERRAIN ) ecc.ec.
missing importantd ww2 army mine sea mine.
missing the coastal and river bunkers.
missing important ship.ROMA YAMATO LITTORIO ecc.ec.
MISSING FRANCESE AIRPLANE DEWOTINE have good armament.
ATOMIC BOMB.(END OF WW2)

ALSO me like korea and sabre mission but first ww2 in KOREA MISSION ARE INCLUSE ALSO IMPORTANT CARRIERS.

Mysticpuma
07-10-2011, 03:20 PM
Hang on a minute....this thread looks like it belongs in the CloD forum from that last post :mrgreen:

What about going backwards to the Spanish Civil War instead if forwards isn't an option?

Cheers, MP

WTE_Galway
07-11-2011, 01:44 AM
What about going backwards to the Spanish Civil War instead if forwards isn't an option?

Cheers, MP

Yes ... soooo many aircraft to chose from the SCW would be wonderful ...

http://www.zi.ku.dk/personal/drnash/model/spain/did.html

Probably need a batch of new maps though .

ElAurens
07-11-2011, 11:00 PM
The Sino-Japanese conflict also presents an amazing theater of operations with an incredible mix of aircraft from all over the world at the time.

IceFire
07-11-2011, 11:33 PM
The Sino-Japanese conflict also presents an amazing theater of operations with an incredible mix of aircraft from all over the world at the time.

I was just going to say. That'd be a great place to expand to. Sadly I think the current political situation in China (the status quo) prevents the conflict being fully explored but I'd still like to see a map or two and the appropriate versions of the various US aircraft that operated there along with some of the Japanese types that we don't yet have. Even if TD could provide the content without some of the context the rest could be done with skins.

Ace1staller
07-12-2011, 03:56 AM
I was just going to say. That'd be a great place to expand to. Sadly I think the current political situation in China (the status quo) prevents the conflict being fully explored but I'd still like to see a map or two and the appropriate versions of the various US aircraft that operated there along with some of the Japanese types that we don't yet have. Even if TD could provide the content without some of the context the rest could be done with skins.

Well we also need more Japanese bombers to the mix so good point.

SPITACE
08-20-2011, 11:47 AM
it british flyable heavy bombers that i miss in IL2 1946 :(

aquila26
11-01-2011, 09:46 AM
Mancano molto anche aerei torpedo imbarcati( kate swordifish e altri) e aerei da trasporto(C47 Ju 52 SM 81 SM 79) fliable

aquila26
11-01-2011, 09:58 AM
In questo accordo sono compresi swordfish kate altri aerei torpedo imbarcati?

aquila26
11-11-2011, 06:25 PM
Che mi dici della guerre del mediterraneo?

aquila26
11-11-2011, 06:27 PM
che mi dici della guerra in mediterraneo