PDA

View Full Version : Can't type @, so can't write E-mail !

bananbjarne
07-03-2011, 11:58 PM
When making multiplayer account I can't write @ sign. I get 2 instead. No problem here, so I got account here now. Can you help me with this so I can play multiplayer Men of War ? Was the same with early version, update 1.11.3. and latest 1.17.5
I am adding this today; this is not a joke , and it is unbelievable that no one else seems not to have, and reported this before! I have assault squad now, and the exact same scheme and problem ! I have sent e-mail about this also, lol.
My men of war is english version hard copy. Assault squad is steam download.
So long.

Adding; found the same in this forum under technical issues page 10 by now. Sorry about that. I was thinking of tech. issues too. Now I have sent, as stated over, an e-mail which is the on and only thing i could have done anyway. But I must add that this problem should be a minor one for the company, and should be fixed permanently. You are loosing a lot of interest, good pr. and customers when you don't fix a simple problem like this. I remember that this was why I didn't play MOW online from start, when I bought it. I couldn't believe it then, and I've played like Total war online instead, so have lost interest in this game for a year or two. Why I am returning is because its an impressing detailed and quite good game in some aspects, but have some way to go in other aspects again. It is also not many good games based on history. I hope you have, or will get economy to make and support your game better than till now. Steam will probably help as it can more effectively promote your game - increase sale. For big and new games I hope hardcopys will be more available. Its a good promoting tool in itself, and I have had close to no problems with singleplayer MOW, while there is a lot of download issues on this forum. I also played faces of war singleplayer ,with one exception, no real problems. Multiplayer faces of war also ( didnt like it though, much lag among other).

I have looked at some You tube videos and multiplayer looks better, and worth trying. Skirmish in Assault squad too. Looks good.

Since last apply for fixing this problem didn't help, im letting this post stand. Dxdiag is sent along email about this.

Thanks !

Tigerium
07-23-2011, 11:21 PM
None reported this simply because you must create an account on Gamespy :)

Or at least ... That's what I did and it worked . Because after this , you must only write your login and your password .

bananbjarne
11-17-2011, 04:42 PM
Ok thanks !