PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Login Issues (STEAM)

CrazyCloneTrooper
06-25-2011, 06:16 AM
Hello, i'm having an issue logging back into my account. I bought this game a while ago and my computer died shortly after. I played maybe 1 or 2 games. Well i'm trying to play again on this laptop and STEAM pops up with the CD Key info, but I can't log into my account. I fear I may have forgotten my login info to the game. I have multiplayer GameSpyID's so that didn't help. Is there a way I can figure out which account is associated with my CD Key?

Yes I tried creating a new accoutn and it said the CD Key is bound with another account.

Thanks for the help!

candykumar
08-20-2011, 05:18 AM
Hello, i'm having an issue logging back into my account. I bought this game a while ago and my computer died shortly after. I played maybe 1 or 2 games. Well i'm trying to play again on this laptop and STEAM pops up with the CD Key info, but I can't log into my account. I fear I may have forgotten my login info to the game. I have multiplayer GameSpyID's so that didn't help. Is there a way I can figure out which account is associated with my CD Key?

Yes I tried creating a new accoutn and it said the CD Key is bound with another account.

Thanks for the help!
I'm also facing the same problem, 2 weeks back my harddisk got corrupted and re installed the os.Tried and installed Mow Assault squad with my original purchased key. Multiplayer
throwing the same error when i try to register.

CD Key is bound with another account.

Need a help on this.

candykumar
08-20-2011, 05:19 AM
Purchased from GamersGate site.