PDA

View Full Version : Mission 1: Total Destruction

Erik
12-18-2007, 03:49 AM
It took me a few days, but I finally cleaned out the whole map (including woods) and moved all the bodies in one location. I sorted them as well.
Top row: SS soldier (green camo jacket); SS soldier (brown camo jacket & cap); SS soldier (brown camo jacket & helmet); SS soldier (black uniform & cap); SS soldier (black uniform & helmet).
Middle row: Female secretary; Army driver; Army driver (cap); Army driver (helmet); Army soldier (green uniform & cap); Army soldier (green uniform & helmet); Army soldier (grey uniform); Army soldier (grey uniform & cap); Army soldier (grey uniform & helmet).
Bottom row: Army officer; SS officer (green uniform); SS officer (black uniform).

I also destroyed 2 Kubelwagons and 2 trucks with a stick grenade.

I found a Kar43 semi-auto sniper rifle in a small storage building.

I used my silenced revolver, my silenced DeLisle carbine, my knife, my Luger (on isolated targets), and my MP.40 (on two isolated patrols in the woods).

Will do the same in Mission 2. I hope there's no Germans in the woods. Took forever to bring all the bodies in the woods to the base with the truck.

Anatoly
12-18-2007, 05:32 AM
It took me a few days, but I finally cleaned out the whole map (including woods) and moved all the bodies in one location. I sorted them as well.
Top row: SS soldier (green camo jacket); SS soldier (brown camo jacket & cap); SS soldier (brown camo jacket & helmet); SS soldier (black uniform & cap); SS soldier (black uniform & helmet).
Middle row: Female secretary; Army driver; Army driver (cap); Army driver (helmet); Army soldier (green uniform & cap); Army soldier (green uniform & helmet); Army soldier (grey uniform); Army soldier (grey uniform & cap); Army soldier (grey uniform & helmet).
Bottom row: Army officer; SS officer (green uniform); SS officer (black uniform).

I also destroyed 2 Kubelwagons and 2 trucks with a stick grenade.

I found a Kar43 semi-auto sniper rifle in a small storage building.

I used my silenced revolver, my silenced DeLisle carbine, my knife, my Luger (on isolated targets), and my MP.40 (on two isolated patrols in the woods).

Will do the same in Mission 2. I hope there's no Germans in the woods. Took forever to bring all the bodies in the woods to the base with the truck.

Wow! This sure looks impressive! I haven't seen screens like this from DtS before :) Good luck with other missions.

redscare
12-18-2007, 03:46 PM
ROFLMAO!! :grin::grin:

That was for sure what I'd call gratuitous violence :-P

If you manage to do that at the Bridge mission (around 200-300 soldiers there) without going insane, kudos to you!!!

Anatoly
12-19-2007, 06:07 AM
I guiess that pretty soon we might institute a special prize or decoration for the most blood-thirsty DtS player :)

eveningsky339
12-21-2007, 01:20 AM
I can name a lot of people who deserve that one...

Skooma
12-30-2007, 08:19 PM
Reminds of when I got the Hitman 2 demo. I cheated, gave myself a fire axe and god mode and hacked everybody up.

Divebomb
01-05-2008, 04:36 PM
Haha excellent posts, Erik. I had pretty much the same idea for my playthroughs of the levels, except I didn't kill everyone (neither gather up all the equipment).