PDA

View Full Version : Help with Il-2

SG1_Darth
12-16-2007, 08:04 PM
Hello gents,

After reformatting my HD and reinstalling xp and drivers, i installed il-2 1946 with the 4.08m patch.

Before launching i went to the nvidia control panel and i notice that the 3d settings were missing, i launched the game, everything went ok, at the menu screen i decide to quit the game, i clicked the button and my pc froze.

I thought it could have been bad drivers or something, i reinstalled the video drivers, fixing the missing 3d settings, updated the sound drivers, etc. I uninstalled the game, delete the folder, restart, and re-install it. I patched it, launched the game, went to a quick mission, i was able to fly, went back to the menu screen, hit quit and my pc froze up again.

Thinking it was my pc, i installed another game (eve online) launched the game, logged in, played a little, exit the game and no pc freeze. So i realize is the il-2 game.

Now i am installing the game from a dvd burner, which dunno if the copy protection is making a faulty installation, or probably is something else.

Any help is appreciate it

Thanks a lot

Darth

SlipBall
12-16-2007, 08:16 PM
Never fun is it when a problem shows up......you might get a quicker solution if you post this over at UBI http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/49310655 many good problem solver's over there...good luck!

SG1_Darth
12-16-2007, 08:20 PM
Problem Solved