PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Wars

Outlander
12-16-2007, 07:25 PM
Sometimes when running the game a window pops up saying that windows sycrinization manager has an error and needs to close. This crashes the game back to desktop. I am running a Pentium 4 with 2.66Ghz and 256 mb of ram with a Nvidea GE Force FX 5200 video card with the latest drivers. I have all the Graphics settings at low. If I try to set anything higher I get a warning message saying that there is only 128 mb of video ram. Also sometimes the game uses up my virtual memory and a popup appears saying that this is being corrected and might take a while while programs run slow. To add insult to injury occasionally when exiting the game my start menu fails to come up, leaving a black line along the bottom of the screen. DESPITE THESE PROBLEMS I LOVE YOUR GAME! I ALSO AM LOOKING FORWARD TO KINGS BOUNTY! SO, ANY IDEAS ON SOLVING THESE ISSUES? IS THERE A PATCH COMING OUT? Thanks much! Curt Daum

Evgeny
12-17-2007, 07:24 AM
Well, thank you for posting your problem here, i believe someone here helps you, but I advise you to double your message to our support team (support at 1cpublishing.eu). They should help you too. And the second point to do this is the fact that your message will help us to creat a better patch. Thank you in advance.