PDA

View Full Version : Shake's and Wobbles, let's hope so

SlipBall
12-13-2007, 08:32 PM
I'm really looking forward to the new weather model in SOW Bob, in fact I can't wait. I've done a bit of flying over the year's, and never really got used to the extreme shaking that can occur now and then. It really can bounce you around, and scare the crap out of you.....I'm hoping that I will be seeing this at times in SOW, also wondering about how detailed the condition's editor will be for the weather. For example, would you be able to set a cross wind, for your home base runway?......I'm quessing that the weather is going to be very cool, and real to life....if so, I hope that pilots learn how to deal with it, and not complain too much to have it changed

JG52Uther
12-13-2007, 08:50 PM
I hope so too.I would actually like some sort of realistic vibration in the cockpit,so everything would shake around a bit.

1.JaVA_Sharp
12-13-2007, 09:28 PM
hmm, I'm also leaning towards creaking and groaning, like when you pull to many Gs or at too high speed.also, shaking when you fire the guns.

1.JaVA_Platypus
12-15-2007, 08:38 AM
Hmmm, I also creak, groan and shake alot when someone is pulling something on me. :D:D:D:D

(sorry ;))

DerAlte
12-16-2007, 12:06 AM
I'm really looking forward to the new weather model in SOW Bob, in fact I can't wait. I've done a bit of flying over the year's, and never really got used to the extreme shaking that can occur now and then. It really can bounce you around, and scare the crap out of you.....I'm hoping that I will be seeing this at times in SOW, also wondering about how detailed the condition's editor will be for the weather. For example, would you be able to set a cross wind, for your home base runway?......I'm quessing that the weather is going to be very cool, and real to life....if so, I hope that pilots learn how to deal with it, and not complain too much to have it changed

I hope when there is wind, that the smoke from crashed planes does not go straight up like it does now. And that the wind sock works too.

DerAlte

Haigotron
12-16-2007, 01:25 AM
Yea, there was once a video from BoBII that showed the plane in a flat spin, and you could hear the cracks and groans of the plane, that would be so sweet :D

fabianfred
12-19-2007, 10:03 AM
so I suppose I'm going to have to keep a paper 'Barf' bag beside me now eh!

SlipBall
12-20-2007, 07:33 PM
so I suppose I'm going to have to keep a paper 'Barf' bag beside me now eh!

It might be better to use a plastic barf bag....

JG52Uther
12-20-2007, 07:35 PM
Well if you are going to be historically accurate then I think you have to live with the paper barf bag.

SlipBall
12-20-2007, 08:03 PM
Well then, he will need to get rid of that MS FFB 2 also

BSS_Sniper
12-20-2007, 11:41 PM
When you say shaking I hope you mean turbulence and not just the wind as they are two different things. I'm sure you know this already. Along with all this shaking and vibrating I hope there are parameters that can be set so that we don't have just one huge map layer of shaking like there is now. A bit unrealistic and extreme. I'd call what we have now moderate turb.

Abbeville-Boy
12-21-2007, 09:03 PM
yep just hoping for some weather excitement at times

SlipBall
12-22-2007, 10:01 PM
When you say shaking I hope you mean turbulence and not just the wind as they are two different things. I'm sure you know this already. Along with all this shaking and vibrating I hope there are parameters that can be set so that we don't have just one huge map layer of shaking like there is now. A bit unrealistic and extreme. I'd call what we have now moderate turb.

Roger that....just looking forward to a "change in the weather" for SOW