PDA

View Full Version : Rig ‘n’ Roll Sound Track Titles.

Iceroad-Trucker
05-18-2011, 03:07 PM
Hello everyone,

I need your help. I'm looking for the titles of the country songs of SHR. Can everybody tell me the titles? Maybe also a few?;)

Thanks in advance.:grin:

Lovely Greetings

Iceroad-Trucker

Jack Morris
06-16-2011, 08:04 PM
Hey everyone!
Rig 'n' roll is one of my favorite games.. Just thought I should start a thread where we post the names of all the songs we know and like!

Personally I am killing to find out the title of one of the songs on harsh radio.. I have typed the lyrics in on google and searched on youtube to no avail.. I know that this band is probably not famous but i am sure they have a myspace page or something similar.. why aren't the songs mentioned in the manual? anyway... the lyrics are

it starts with a riff playing over the top of the chords: A, F# Minor, D

Lyrics are:
Met this girl i thought i really rate her.. looked so hot i knew I had to date her.
though my sights were set on something better.. can't of even been 1 hour later

The chorus is:
its surreal.. (something).. so pathetic i was numb.. (something).. here's the deal: Shes so stupid shes just dumb

Any help would be deeply appreciated as it is one of my fave songs :grin:

Thanks Very Much!!

Jack

USA Trucker
06-17-2011, 09:20 AM
Hello, and welcome to the forum.

Since Iceroad-Trucker was the first to really suggest this I left his post in chronological order, added yours, and I moved them from the general forum to here because I thought it would be better, and not get lost in the shuffle. I changed the name to reflect all song titles instead of one specific radio station, and made this a sticky.

Any technical questions should be posted in the ‘Tech Problems’ thread.

meth
06-29-2011, 03:53 AM
I believe everybody just loves the soundtrack music. I wonder why 1C doesn't disclose any information related to the soundtrack. They don't even mention and give credits to the musicians. I especially like the country songs, and am desperately searching for the singers.

Please, please, please provide any info about the soundtrack titles and the singers. I believe everybody would really appreciate that.

Hey everyone!
Rig 'n' roll is one of my favorite games.. Just thought I should start a thread where we post the names of all the songs we know and like!

Personally I am killing to find out the title of one of the songs on harsh radio.. I have typed the lyrics in on google and searched on youtube to no avail.. I know that this band is probably not famous but i am sure they have a myspace page or something similar.. why aren't the songs mentioned in the manual? anyway... the lyrics are

it starts with a riff playing over the top of the chords: A, F# Minor, D

Lyrics are:
Met this girl i thought i really rate her.. looked so hot i knew I had to date her.
though my sights were set on something better.. can't of even been 1 hour later

The chorus is:
its surreal.. (something).. so pathetic i was numb.. (something).. here's the deal: Shes so stupid shes just dumb

Any help would be deeply appreciated as it is one of my fave songs :grin:

Thanks Very Much!!

Jack

Same thing Jack! I also wonder why 1C doesn't mention the singers in the manual. It's stupid.

USA Trucker
06-29-2011, 05:41 AM

Please don’t double post. Use the edit tab to add additional comments.

As to your question. I think the only answer to it is that it may be Russian copyright/trademark laws. This could be the only feasible answer. I think Sneaksie (the forum administrator) touched on this topic once before, but I can’t seem to find the post.

meth
06-29-2011, 09:23 AM

Please don’t double post. Use the edit tab to add additional comments.

As to your question. I think the only answer to it is that it may be Russian copyright/trademark laws. This could be the only feasible answer. I think Sneaksie (the forum administrator) touched on this topic once before, but I can’t seem to find the post.

Thanks Admin, how about some hints? Everybody is curious about the soundtrack.

USA Trucker
06-29-2011, 09:28 AM
Obviously if it’s not going to be credited in the game or manual for the reason I posted before, it will not be presented on this forum.

meth
07-10-2011, 05:04 PM
Just compiled RnR soundtrack on my YouTube channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/RigNRollfans?feature=mhee

Enjoy!!!

kennyb87
07-11-2011, 09:42 AM
All you need now is Free YouTube to MP3 Converter .Google that and copy the pasted link on each song and click download Tadaaa

BleDrajor
07-11-2011, 11:19 AM
As far as I can see people are still interested in the in-game soundtrack.

Well, today I decided to listen to the good old soundtrack after a long time of not-playing the game and recorded one channel (country music) at the same time.

The result is impressive! No background noises and I already removed the advertisements. And of course the quality is excellent!

So now I'm busy with cutting the recorded file into seperate tracks. After this, I'm gonna convert and title them.

If you want to get these songs in a comfortable package, scream "yes"! :grin:

Eggtooth
07-11-2011, 01:03 PM

Well, today I decided to listen to the good old soundtrack after a long time of not-playing the game and recorded one channel (country music) at the same time.

The result is impressive! No background noises and I already removed the advertisements. And of course the quality is excellent!

So now I'm busy with cutting the recorded file into seperate tracks. After this, I'm gonna convert and title them.

I got a full rock soundtrack plus trailer music :). I can pack it too. I ripped them directly from the game using some tools. I am not interested in sharing that tool.

BleDrajor
07-13-2011, 08:52 AM
I got a full rock soundtrack plus trailer music :). I can pack it too. I ripped them directly from the game using some tools. I am not interested in sharing that tool.

Thanks for your PM! Good to know, that there are tools for that. xD

The radio stations Super Highway Radio and Pacific FM are finished. Everything has been titled and splitted successfully and sounds great.

If you want a package of one of these stations (or both), PM me.

Moderators Note:
Use your edit tab for additional comments, and refrain from double-posting please.;)

meth
07-13-2011, 03:07 PM

I did the same dude, and I've converted the mp3 files into youtube video here: http://www.youtube.com/user/RigNRollfans?feature=mhee

BleDrajor
07-13-2011, 04:24 PM
I did the same dude, and I've converted the mp3 files into youtube video here: http://www.youtube.com/user/RigNRollfans?feature=mhee

Yeah, but it's not the complete Country or Pop channel as far as I can see that.

@ USA Trucker:
Sorry, I thought it would make sense to post it as a new message. ;)

meth
07-14-2011, 04:18 AM
@DleBajor: I haven't finished uploading them. But I got a great number of the soundtrack. And guess what, I've found one of the titles, it's: American Rock n Roll by Bumblefoot, here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bsMQ55K7tA

AlterBridge
07-16-2011, 01:46 AM
Haha, I was the one who found that song :D I'm Andyc18 on there. Took me a long time to find it though! Looking for the names of some of the other Rock songs but it's near impossible. Loving RignRoll though, not really come across any bugs in the few days that I have had the game and I think it's far more exciting than SCS truck games. The trucks on RignRoll actually have cosmetic damage and there is a story line, something which SCS games don't have.

Sneaksie
07-16-2011, 11:43 PM
Did you guys try Shazam or similar service to find out names of these songs since you like them so much? You know, there are services that can find the name of a song using it's audio fragment.

Eggtooth
07-17-2011, 01:55 AM
Did you guys try Shazam or similar service to find out names of these songs since you like them so much? You know, there are services that can find the name of a song using it's audio fragment.

Tunatic not working.

meth
07-30-2011, 08:57 AM
Haha, I was the one who found that song :D I'm Andyc18 on there. Took me a long time to find it though! Looking for the names of some of the other Rock songs but it's near impossible. Loving RignRoll though, not really come across any bugs in the few days that I have had the game and I think it's far more exciting than SCS truck games. The trucks on RignRoll actually have cosmetic damage and there is a story line, something which SCS games don't have.

You're right, and I should give credit to you bro. Thanks!

centy2010
02-21-2012, 02:52 PM
Hello,

I like some of the tracks I hear along the game.
However, we don't get any information on the HUD concerning the Artist nor the Title of the track.
The Audio files are encoded as .enq files thus impossible to use outside the game. (tried to change the extension but it didn't help)

Does someone know how I can play a .enq file or convert it to .mp3 ?
Or is there a way to have the Artist & Title of the tracks we like so we can buy them in a music store or on internet ?

Thx in advance

USA Trucker
02-21-2012, 04:29 PM
Honestly Centy2010, you've been here long enough to know where postings go. Please don't create threads where they already exist.

centy2010
02-21-2012, 05:41 PM
Honestly Centy2010, you've been here long enough to know where postings go. Please don't create threads where they already exist.

I saw this thread concerning Track Titles however my thread was concerning something else ( see topic : "a .enq player" )
I don't know if my question will have the same audience enclosed in another thread.

Anyway I hope to get some feedback :)

USA Trucker
02-21-2012, 05:52 PM
Well there is also this thread in the "Tech" area. Here (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=11604). Either way it's a topic covered in two areas without creating a new one. My aim is to keep things simple for everyone. Without going through tons of look-a-like threads. ;)

Eggtooth
05-08-2012, 04:48 PM
Found one song name:

New - Teenage Misfit

Lyrics:
I like to hang out all night and party till I fall
I don't like stuck up people , who think they know it all

Oh no! Lets go!
They've thrown me out of school
Oh No! Let's Go!
I've broken all the rules

Please tell me why I'm lonely
And have no friends at all
I know I'm not no genius
But just don't call me stupid

My dad says hit the army
If I'm not out by fall
My girl says I'm a loser and I'm no use at all

Oh No! Let's GO!
Don't wanna hear no more
Oh No! Let's GO!
She's walking out the door

I'm just a teenage misfit
No answers when I call

I know I'm not no genius
But just don't call me stupid
Don't call me stupid!

Proof:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcBFOgCfAw0

It's song that were used in a commercial on Animax in 2002.

@EDIT:
CHECK THIS OUT! Found that song but instrumental! Awesome find, i'm sure it's a gem!

http://abmp3.com/download/3282977-teenage-misfit.html

Also turns out that this is not a licensed song. It's made by random artists. If i broke rules- please just remove link, but please... This is a big step foward in recognising songs from R'n'R. I spent months on finding this one title, I had really not much clues, so please excuse me here..

USA Trucker
05-08-2012, 05:36 PM
I see no problem informing us of song artists & titles, even if they were licensed. If you find more that pertains to the game, feel free to let us know. :) :cool:

Eggtooth
05-08-2012, 05:48 PM
It's okay, but I am sure you'll need to wait bit longer for more songs... I have no freaking clues of the remaining ones on Rock Radio (I am not searching songs from other radio stations, only from Rock Radio), I can need some help. For now I am searching for song called 'I Can See' (lyrics mentioned in 2nd post here). I got Mp3 here, if someone wants, but only on PM. I got almost full soundtrack of Rock radio :)

Btw:

This song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJP37aUYe7U&list=UU2Cxx3vwUxFsGTZ8_XTYOYg&index=3&feature=plcp

is a Bumblefoot too..

Found two songs from R'n'R by accident (The one on YT video, and other one)...

http://www2.playcarlin.com/pages/viewcd/viewcd.cfm?cdnum=3589

Titles from Rig'n'Roll:

2. Free- Bumblefoot (scroll down to CD2), and
19. Different Girl- Chris Goulstone

+ Instrumetal Free - Bumblefoot song:

3. Annihilate- Bumblefoot (right under Free-Bumblefoot)