PDA

View Full Version : 1C Company and 505 Games Launch New Label

Evgeny
12-13-2007, 09:33 AM
505 Games today announced plans to significantly bolster their PC portfolio by signing a new deal with Russian games giant 1C Company to exclusively publish their PC games and to launch its new label, under the 1C Company brand across Europe. The agreement grants 505 Games European co-publishing rights in conjunction with 1C’s Western European team, 1C Publishing. 1C’s current range of titles falls under this new deal, as well as new games currently in development. The new label aims to reinvigorate the PC market with exciting, high technology titles being developed in Eastern Europe.
Working with the 1C Europe team, 505 Games will launch, promote and build the 1C brand across Europe. 505 Games will manage the marketing, PR, sales and distribution across the 1C Company range, including eagerly anticipated titles including Cyrostasis, NecroVisioN, and Death Track in the first cycle of launches. Over a dozen titles are scheduled for release in 2008.

The first PC titles from 505 Games and 1C Company are scheduled for a Q1 2008 release.

blacktick
12-13-2007, 04:49 PM
A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!!

this really is good news.:P
So this deal covers all 1C games or just the new and the popular ones?
I'm interested in games like tomorrow war,dungeon cleaners,exodus from the earth etc.

All in all can't wait for Q1.

Anatoly
12-14-2007, 11:12 AM
A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!!

this really is good news.:P
So this deal covers all 1C games or just the new and the popular ones?
I'm interested in games like tomorrow war,dungeon cleaners,exodus from the earth etc.

All in all can't wait for Q1.

The deal covers alomost all recent titles by 1C. The announcements regarding particular titles are soon to follow.
Our aim is to bring as much 1C titles to gamers abroad as possible.

3dartpol
12-18-2007, 09:24 AM
Ok now i know, they will not publish the kung fu game anymore.

Evgeny
12-18-2007, 09:33 AM
Well, you can always write to our hotline about our games. Our support team is always ready to help you (support at 1cpublishing.eu).
As for The Kung-Fu, according to the contract, 505 Games publish our games, but not we publish theirs.

Oh, now you know it.)

number9ark
12-18-2007, 11:12 AM
This is good news, also removing the stress of finding a ready stable publisher from the stress of game development . Games should have a BOOST in development times now with more time focusing on development side , This is awsome .

Avimimus
12-24-2007, 02:12 AM
Finally! Good luck on this venture to all!

LukeFF
01-02-2008, 08:23 PM
505 Games published Queen's Gambit, the add-on for Armed Assault.

Divebomb
01-02-2008, 10:48 PM
Yeah, they published Armed Assault itself also.

I thought Necrovision was supposed to be a late 2008 or even 2009 I think I read on some of the literature. Cryostasis needs to come out as soon as possible, I hope this actually do come out Q1-- no more delays please. :)

MaXMhZ
01-06-2008, 11:14 PM
Will 505 also distribute IL-2, and when it comes SoW series? People are wondering what's going on. One (US)user was even denied to buy Sturmovik 1946 from UBI's US online store.
Did Ubisoft loose distribution rights?

Anatoly
01-09-2008, 07:15 AM
Will 505 also distribute IL-2, and when it comes SoW series? People are wondering what's going on. One (US)user was even denied to buy Sturmovik 1946 from UBI's US online store.
Did Ubisoft loose distribution rights?

Ubisoft has all the rights for IL-2 Sturmovik series. They are the publisher of these games outside of Russia, CIS countries and baltic states.

MaXMhZ
01-09-2008, 09:35 PM
Thanks for clearing that up Anatoly. It was only one user's experience so far. Maybe he did something wrong - goodness knows it happens to me often enough online ;) Will Ubisoft have the distribution rights for SoW too though? As far as I know that'll be a new game series independent of IL-2.

Anatoly
01-10-2008, 06:00 AM
Thanks for clearing that up Anatoly. It was only one user's experience so far. Maybe he did something wrong - goodness knows it happens to me often enough online ;) Will Ubisoft have the distribution rights for SoW too though? As far as I know that'll be a new game series independent of IL-2.

We are actually thinking of SoW or BoB as a sucessor of the IL-2 series, as of development of the this line-up. And this one is also going to be published by Ubisoft.

MaXMhZ
01-11-2008, 05:48 PM
Thanks again Anatoly! In the meantime I checked UBI's US online store. Sturmo 1946 is listed there. The user that posted at ubi's forums he was denied a sale must have done something wrong.

GODSPEED7
01-31-2008, 07:20 AM
7.62mm? :confused:

Triad773
02-24-2008, 09:07 PM
Cool! Great that Ubi with it's distribution network will continue to supply high quality games to the world from Russia, Anatoly.

So, one might ask- is there a better place to tune into for news than not(?)

Intuition tells me here, but if it is re: release dates, might it be Ubi?

Let us know and thanks-

triad

Anatoly
02-26-2008, 11:48 AM
Cool! Great that Ubi with it's distribution network will continue to supply high quality games to the world from Russia, Anatoly.

So, one might ask- is there a better place to tune into for news than not(?)

Intuition tells me here, but if it is re: release dates, might it be Ubi?

Let us know and thanks-

triad

The release dates depend on our Western partners and their plans, so sometimes we can't give an exact answer to this question.