PDA

View Full Version : dasveydanja, Oleg

1.JaVA_Sharp
12-06-2007, 07:54 PM
I was in a hl server just now, chasing around a b29 in a Tempest (yeah I know, but why the heck not) at 8000 meters or so. Since I couldn't catch him I decided to dive down to the deck and get a new bird.

in the dive I reached a speed of 940 kph. Naturally, a few important parts like one of the elevators and both ailerons came off.

I managed to keep the bird in the air though. so naturally it is time to set her down, I set a course for the nearest friendly field.

And then it happens. In sight of the runway, a do-335 shows up, gets on my tail, and blasts me to pieces.

shitty way to end a imo cool story, but I just wanna say thank you Oleg. because modded or not, you have created something incredible.

Beowulf
12-06-2007, 08:13 PM
So you're thanking him for letting you fly in a server that supports the Hack???

get real

Avimimus
12-06-2007, 08:35 PM
IT seems plausible to do so though.

Bearcat
12-08-2007, 02:49 PM
So you're thanking him for letting you fly in a server that supports the Hack???
get real

Did I miss something there? I think all he was saying was thanks Oleg.. I remember when there were no 335s, no B-29s... no Tempests... and now we have Spits, Cats, Hawks, Zekes, Tonys, jets, carriers, Pearl, deserts, etc. etc. etc. and it is GREAT....

at least that's what I [think he was saying..... and that the FMs & DMs in the sim are PDG....

1.JaVA_Sharp
12-08-2007, 06:17 PM
Did I miss something there? I think all he was saying was thanks Oleg.. I remember when there were no 335s, no B-29s... no Tempests... and now we have Spits, Cats, Hawks, Zekes, Tonys, jets, carriers, Pearl, deserts, etc. etc. etc. and it is GREAT....

at least that's what I [think he was saying..... and that the FMs & DMs in the sim are PDG....

think of it like this if you will.

Oleg's given the lot of us(including me) here the unique chance to experience flying some old ww2 aircraft. An experience which hasn't changed for me, despite the appearance of the mods.

So I'll just say thank you Oleg for creating something unique that's given me 7 years worth of entertainment. After all the bitching and moaning about the sound mods, hacks, cheats and other crap that has been goin on in what's basically the guys' own backyard I also figure he deserves a little positive feedback.

DuxCorvan
12-08-2007, 06:26 PM
'Dasvydaniya' doesn't mean 'thanks', but 'goodbye'. 'Goodbye, Oleg'... it has more sense if you think about it... :-P

Bearcat
12-08-2007, 11:26 PM
'Dasvydaniya' doesn't mean 'thanks', but 'goodbye'. 'Goodbye, Oleg'... it has more sense if you think about it... :-P

Yeah I guess it does....

GF_Mastiff
12-09-2007, 02:08 AM
Is Oleg leaving? 1C?

choctaw111
12-09-2007, 02:19 AM
I was wondering what the thread topic was about. I thought Oleg was going somewhere, or that the topic starter was angry and not playing Il2 anymore. Yes he has given us a GREAT sim, but please edit the thread topic. Saying "Goodbye Oleg" just doesn't look too good.

1.JaVA_Sharp
12-09-2007, 05:16 AM

you're right. Spasiba is correct, right?

Bearcat
12-09-2007, 05:33 AM
So now I am really confused.. were you saying thanks or goodbye...?

GF_Mastiff
12-09-2007, 05:52 AM

вы

Spaciba

DuxCorvan
12-09-2007, 12:00 PM

Yep. :)

@BearCat: 'Thanks', I guess. The online experience Sharp describes seems very satisfying, and no mod-related.

Shrike_UK
12-11-2007, 08:57 PM
da

stalkervision
12-12-2007, 05:01 AM
Bye oleg? :(