PDA

View Full Version : Any News?

Freak Of Nature
12-04-2007, 05:37 PM
We haven't heard any news for a while, so Evgeny could you give us an update? I hope everything's fine and we don't have to wait longer. :)

Evgeny
12-05-2007, 06:56 AM
Well, everything is going good, the developers are working hard to get the game released as soon as possible. If you have some concrete questions, feel free to ask and I'll answer them.

trucknisse
12-05-2007, 10:58 AM
Hello,

Thank you Evgeny.

I have some questions. What I would like to see is more development update, so that we can follow the development process and understand what is happening. Personally I think that is very interesting, but I think it will help us all in our yearning.

In the nov 13 update, it said "The development of the scenario subsystem is in progress".
What is the status of this progess? Just started, well under way, almost finished?

"Testing of the vehicles is in progress"
What is the status of this progess? Just started, well under way, almost finished?

"Artwork testing of the game world and fixing of the bugs in the artwork are in progress."

From the thread, reply from Igor: http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=2232
The things, that left to do:
1) The plot subsystem. Here the big part of development is left.
What is the status of this development? Just started, well under way, almost finished?

2) The game world. Here mostly the painterly modifying is left.
What is the status of this development? Finished?

Thanks

Freak Of Nature
12-05-2007, 02:49 PM
Thank you for the answers Evgeny, well Trucknisse had already asked questions I'd like to know too :)

Freak Of Nature
12-05-2007, 07:45 PM
Oh I have something to ask:
1) Will there be car jams?
2) How many cars can we see on screen?
3) Will there be police helicopters like in Hard truck 2 ?
That's all for now :)

bakingcookies
12-05-2007, 10:21 PM
Oh I have something to ask:
1) Will there be car jams?
2) How many cars can we seen on screen?
3) Will there be police helicopters like in Hard truck 2 ?
That's all for now :)

These are stupid questions. We want answers about developement, not what will actually be in the game. This has been asked hundreds of times already. But truckinesse, good questions,I would like to know the answers too. People won't be pissed as long as we start getting answers like that every so often.

Freak Of Nature
12-06-2007, 02:55 PM
These are stupid questions. We want answers about developement, not what will actually be in the game. This has been asked hundreds of times already. But truckinesse, good questions,I would like to know the answers too. People won't be pissed as long as we start getting answers like that every so often.
WE WANT? I WANT answers to MY questions, Evgeny said that everybody can ask whatever they want so I ask that I didn't know yet, and do you want to say you know the answers to those questions of course you don't? oh pleasee. Do you think everybody want to know same things that you do? .....

nicknackpaddywack
12-06-2007, 04:57 PM
These are stupid questions.

Start your own thread, ask YOUR questions! don't flame other people, especially on their own thread.

Freak Of Nature
12-06-2007, 08:41 PM
Start your own thread, ask YOUR questions! don't flame other people, especially on their own thread.
Yeah, it seems he is the most sensible person here, everybody else are stupid.... this starts to get annoying....

Ron Falco
12-07-2007, 09:58 PM
Yeah, it seems he is the most sensible person here, everybody else are stupid.... this starts to get annoying....

*ahem*
I take offense to that.

There may be some idiots on this forum (not giving out any names), but there are actually alot of sensible people here. Just because one guy ticks you off with a childish comment doesn't mean you should think that about everyone.

DANE
12-08-2007, 03:54 AM
anyway back to the topic of this thread,

(my fault if this has been adressed before)

will there be aftermarket parts avalible to buy in the game? if so any hints as to what they are?

Freak Of Nature
12-08-2007, 12:51 PM
*ahem*
I take offense to that.

There may be some idiots on this forum (not giving out any names), but there are actually alot of sensible people here. Just because one guy ticks you off with a childish comment doesn't mean you should think that about everyone.

No you get me wrong I said it looks like he thinks he's smarter than everybody else :) whatever... :)

Ubaku
12-09-2007, 04:42 PM
Don't worry guys bakingcookies had his last warning from Evgeny. It only takes 1 more person to complain about his behavior to Evgeny to get the jerk kicked out of here. And I'm not afraid to confront you openly. Mr cookies you are a Jerk. Everyone knows and understands this. Unless you change your behavior you will be thrown the hell out of here.

number9ark
12-10-2007, 11:41 PM
I have a serious question, Im not sure if it's been ask or not . Does the trucks in rignroll have the ability to roll over if they take a turn to fast ? . Is the trucks acceleration the same as it was in hard truck 1 ?.

ciypriyan
12-12-2007, 09:38 PM
any news evgeny? in what level are now rig`n`roll ?

Evgeny
12-13-2007, 06:49 AM
I've collected your questions and I'm going to sent them to Igor Belago. So, as he answers I'll post here his answers.

number9ark
12-13-2007, 09:02 AM
thank you very much

nicknackpaddywack
12-13-2007, 09:34 AM
Awesome, Cheers Evgeny.

bigbubba467
12-15-2007, 02:03 AM
great thanks

bakingcookies
12-15-2007, 06:54 AM
Do you think everybody want to know same things that you do? .....

Probably not, because people mostly care about whack stuff. Anyways, continue....

bakingcookies
12-15-2007, 06:56 AM
Don't worry guys bakingcookies had his last warning from Evgeny. It only takes 1 more person to complain about his behavior to Evgeny to get the jerk kicked out of here. And I'm not afraid to confront you openly. Mr cookies you are a Jerk. Everyone knows and understands this. Unless you change your behavior you will be thrown the hell out of here.

You should get a warning for bashing me. It ain't my fault if someone's a crying baby because I said two words.

digit
12-15-2007, 08:57 AM
D/W about it Ubaku mate ;) He was warned

Ubaku
12-15-2007, 07:10 PM
I refuse to argue with an imbecile anyway. Cookies I don't give a sh#%. Honestly since you got to this forum you have not said one nice thing to any member. I don't know what your problem is and frankly I dont care.

bakingcookies
12-16-2007, 07:26 AM
I'm not nice, because I don't take your stupid bullshit? No. Whatever, I dropped this a long time ago, you're still the one who is whining being a baby. Just do everyone a favor and stop. You wanna see an imbecile, take a look in the mirror. it ain't my fault you have no idea what you're talking about.

Freak Of Nature
12-16-2007, 12:40 PM
I'm not nice, because I don't take your stupid bullshit? No. Whatever, I dropped this a long time ago, you're still the one who is whining being a baby. Just do everyone a favor and stop. You wanna see an imbecile, take a look in the mirror. it ain't my fault you have no idea what you're talking about.
Do a favor and leave this forum for ever !

bigbubba467
12-16-2007, 10:02 PM
bakingcookies if you are smart which you are not you would leave now before Evgeny throws you out for good!

trowland
12-17-2007, 01:46 AM

look i've incouraged evry1 to ignor Mrs. cookies remarks but even i must say somthing. we're all tense from waiting for u no what. but cookies u need to shut up and use this forum in the way it is intended. get a grip and stop being a fukin pussy. and before u respond in a negative or degrading way u should think about the way u want to be treated

plz evrybdy just try to get along i support a truce

Evgeny
12-17-2007, 06:57 AM
Backingcookies, you are banned for 3 days.

nicknackpaddywack
12-17-2007, 05:04 PM
Backingcookies, you are banned for 3 days.

Justice is done

USA Driver
12-19-2007, 08:00 AM
I would like to know if the release is still forecasted for "2-3 months".

rcm.1982
12-22-2007, 12:43 AM
you guys need to take a break and relax!

bakingcookies
12-25-2007, 07:34 PM
Justice is done

omg! that sure taught me a lesson!!!

Ron Falco
12-26-2007, 06:23 PM
I really think that this thread needs to be locked, as it has gotten way off topic.

number9ark
12-30-2007, 01:08 PM

no question is stupid , everyone has the right to ask any question they want to ask , without dumbasses judging them .

hardtruckisthebest wrote
rofl.. I love how the only reasonable person in this thread gets a 3 day ban
bunch of clowns.

this was a ignorant comment from the start to the finish tard cheerleader YEAH! idiot .

Why do people have to act this stupid in a game forum ? just because some of you think your LEET modders on other forums doesnt mean Shit here . This is a nice forums I would hate to see rift like this trash the place up ..

KENWORTH
12-30-2007, 07:48 PM
everyone calm done lets get back on topic people whats done is done now lets get back on track

Ubaku
12-30-2007, 09:50 PM
no question is stupid , everyone has the right to ask any question they want to ask , without dumbasses judging them .

hardtruckisthebest wrote

this was a ignorant comment from the start to the finish tard cheerleader YEAH! idiot .

Why do people have to act this stupid in a game forum ? just because some of you think your LEET modders on other forums doesnt mean Shit here . This is a nice forums I would hate to see rift like this trash the place up ..

Dont worry guys, remember I'm an old former hound from Truckpol staff and I wont let any wise ass ruin this forum. I like this forum too. Its better than Truckpol. People respect each other here. So we definetely wont let anyone ruin that for us.

trowland
12-31-2007, 06:59 AM
Dont worry guys, remember I'm an old former hound from Truckpol staff and I wont let any wise ass ruin this forum. I like this forum too. Its better than Truckpol. People respect each other here. So we definetely wont let anyone ruin that for us.

here here lol