PDA

View Full Version : Couple of questions

roptor90
06-03-2011, 12:38 PM
Hello Devs ! Allow me please to ask you few questions.

1) After you complete MOW: Vietnam do you planning to return back your developement program on WW2 theme ? It was still the biggest war conflict in human history. I think it was the only "true war". The today war is all about the same steps bombs, bombs, some missiles and bombs again... See Kuwait or now Libya... And even the war machines looks absulutely the same see todays tanks like M1Abrams, Chalanger II, Leopard 2, Type 10, T-90, T-80.

2) Do you working on new GEM or other engine which would support SLI, Physx or CPUs with more than 1 cores (2,4 or more cores) ?

3) Do you planning to do make MOW or its successor more hard-core sided like TOW ?

Thank you for answers.
PS: sory for english.

it068
06-12-2011, 08:42 PM
Hello Devs ! Allow me please to ask you few questions.

1) After you complete MOW: Vietnam do you planning to return back your developement program on WW2 theme ? It was still the biggest war conflict in human history. I think it was the only "true war". The today war is all about the same steps bombs, bombs, some missiles and bombs again... See Kuwait or now Libya... And even the war machines looks absulutely the same see todays tanks like M1Abrams, Chalanger II, Leopard 2, Type 10, T-90, T-80.

2) Do you working on new GEM or other engine which would support SLI, Physx or CPUs with more than 1 cores (2,4 or more cores) ?

3) Do you planning to do make MOW or its successor more hard-core sided like TOW ?

Thank you for answers.
PS: sory for english.

I'm not a developer but I know that Best Way is working on a GEM 3 graphics engine. Have a look at their website (translate it if you don't speak Russian)