PDA

View Full Version : First American Mission: How to put the mortars in the truck?

Gary_P
05-31-2011, 01:33 PM
Hello all. may I have some help please?

I'm playing through the first American Mission, and I made it to the fort, killed off all the reinforcements, and took as many vehicles as I could.

I have 3 motorcycles filled up with stuff as well as the half track and 2 canons.

The game mentioned to put the machine guns and the mortars in the truck but I can't for the life of me figure out how.

Any help would be great.

Also directly outside the front gate, across the street are a few barrels that I can take but it doesn't say whet is in them, so I left them.

I must have spent an hour last night just filling up all the men and vehicles with as much as I could carry.

kane1
06-01-2011, 03:40 AM
That's a fun mission. You have to trigger the loading of the Truck. Once you do that the the friendly AI will do all the loading. Your job will be protecting the Truck.

Gary_P
06-01-2011, 02:59 PM
Ok, been there, done that. I got 4 motorcycles, and filled them. Filled the half track and another canon.
Then saved, and finished.

You only get to keep what's in the darn truck. AHHHHHH! I spent 2 hours, filling those vehicles.

The second mission is nuts. The guys keep running away when nothing is happening. The civilians run towards the base. I grab them, and put them back and they get up and run again.

The stupid solders wanna shoot the guards not stab them so I set them on no fire. This is the dumbest mission. I like the mission but the AI in this is not too "with it".

And he's not getting away cause I stole his car MOHAHAHAHA

Gary_P
01-04-2012, 06:16 PM
I've since learned to set the guys on No Move. This prevents them from running away. And if you want the guy to only use knives then take away all his weapons except the knifes.