PDA

View Full Version : Where is the serial code for this game located at?

AceTong
05-28-2011, 04:19 AM
The game is telling me to put in my serial code for the game before I start it and I have no idea where to locate it. Anyone know?

Comrade Stalin
05-29-2011, 05:53 PM
Well I am assuming somewhere in the game box. When you purchased the game it came in a box. It usually is located somewhere on the back of the manual which can be found inside the game box. Hope this helps. ;)

AceTong
05-30-2011, 06:32 AM
lol. Well first off I accidentally screwed up in that first post, I met to also say this game was a download off of amazon.com, I didn't buy a boxed copy of it(couldn't find any so had to download it). The second thing is I just recently found that I did indeed have the serial number for the game the whole time it's just amazon placed it in a really strange place. I have a new problem though however.....when I put the serial code into where it wants me to, the game will not accept it. Always tells me "activation failed" after it......I've read online other people have had this strange problem too, is their anyway around it? Do you know? Anyone else?

kane1
05-30-2011, 07:19 AM
I bought mine from YuPlay. I was having the same problem, it was very frustrating. I even contacted their support which couldn't help me. I think it was two days later and a lot of re-trying I figured out my problem. I was putting in the wrong set of numbers.:oops: Did you get a "serial number" and a "registration code"? You should try them both.

AceTong
05-31-2011, 01:14 AM
Yeah I got both, I just keep copying and pasting them into where it ask for the serial code but it keeps just sayig activation failed each time....-_-.