PDA

View Full Version : new to modding, can someone please help.

Squidgyplaya
05-27-2011, 09:03 PM
Hello gamers, i have recently downloaded Men Of War from steam and have taken a liking to the mods that gamers have worked hard to put together for this addictive game. I have downloaded some mods and just can't get them to work or even show ingame mod section. Could someone PLEASE!!! help me with this with a detailed guide of folders that have to be made and any other file i might need, and where these mods even go. Would realy appreciate help from you guys. Thanks.:-x

kane1
05-28-2011, 02:19 PM
Hello gamers, i have recently downloaded Men Of War from steam and have taken a liking to the mods that gamers have worked hard to put together for this addictive game. I have downloaded some mods and just can't get them to work or even show ingame mod section. Could someone PLEASE!!! help me with this with a detailed guide of folders that have to be made and any other file i might need, and where these mods even go. Would realy appreciate help from you guys. Thanks.:-x

Make a folder in your main game folder and name it mods. Then put the mod folders in there. I have read that you can extract the zip files right in that folder, I've never done that.

Squidgyplaya
05-28-2011, 08:17 PM
:(I've done this and mods still don't show in game. also have unzipped files, created mods file, have put mods file into main game file then the mods themselfs into the mods file. This does'nt seem to work. Is it even possible to mod a men of war downloaded from steam?

kane1
05-29-2011, 09:13 AM
I've got MoW from Steam. Here is the path on my Rig,

F:\Steam\steamapps\common\men of war\mods

and My retail version,

F:\game install here\men of war\Men of War\mods