PDA

View Full Version : TOW2 +exp`s AI needs serious help

TeeJay82
05-24-2011, 11:49 AM
The A.I in this game is close to the dumbest ive ever encountered in a game.. they simply refuse to obey orders and run walk crawl whereever and whenever they feel like it...

like when defending, they simply charge ahead on open ground instead of using cover, tanks seem to have a fetish for keeping theyre rear exposed to the enemy as much as possible when given attack orders

Now i really, really see potensial in this game, but the A.I just pisses me off and makes me shut down the game, hence ruining my game experience completly...

I hate to compare games with eachother, but take a look on company of heroes.. if you can get your a.i to work like COH does.. you got yourself a epic game

Sneaksie
05-24-2011, 02:57 PM
Try turning the hold mode on (select your units and left-click on the leftmost bottom button on the orders panel). Skill level matters greatly - for example, a bad driver will stop frequently, choose wrong gears, react to orders slowly and so on.

DARK MORCAR
05-24-2011, 06:35 PM
I never had a problem wit the IA

but.... its not easy to manage it at the beginning.
tray to use hold mode and deaktivate moral.

but if enemys near ur troops ur soldier will react or run away.
and when a hand grenade lies next to you, ur soldier will flee.

TeeJay82
06-05-2011, 03:12 PM
ok thanks for the tips :) ive only played the tutorials, and have not read any documents... cant recall the hold mode in any of the tutorials.

Ill give another go when i have the time, Again, thx for the tip

kane1
06-05-2011, 09:54 PM
The trick is to have heavily armed Infantry, and a lot of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOCtWzg3VY4

DARK MORCAR
06-09-2011, 06:20 PM
deactivate GUI amd U can made better videos

kane1
06-10-2011, 12:04 AM
deactivate GUI amd U can made better videos

Thanks for the tip.