PDA

View Full Version : Will there be any mapping tools?

Sgt.Schnitzel
11-26-2007, 01:49 AM
I downloaded the demo a few days ago and I must confess, I am very pleased with the game. Its like a polished version of H&D2. I am definatley going to purchase the game

I really like the gameplay, and the graphic engine which was chosen for the game is in my opinion very good and it runs very smooth on my system.

The vehicles are also well implemented which is one of the main reasons I enjoy the game.

Anyways enough of that, I can see that this game has a lot of potential. I want to know if there will be any simple mapping tools supplied so that we can edit the missions. Sort of like the N-world tools that were supplied for the Deadly dozen games that allows us to place additional objects on the map like weapons or vehicles.

I did find an extractor on this website which i guess is a start to modding. http://int0thegame.blogspot.com/2007/05/death-to-spies-smersh.html
Its at the bottom of the page.

So I want to know if there are any plans to release any sort of mapping tools for the game in the future.

thanks

Evgeny
11-26-2007, 09:00 AM
Well for the moment such feature isn't planned. But if something is changed I'll inform you as soon as possible. Thank you for your question.

Sgt.Schnitzel
11-26-2007, 01:21 PM
Okay then, thank you for the reply, I will still buy the game regardless.

Its just that the game has so much potential, I don't want it to be forgotten after an year or two, sort of like what happened to JTF (for those who know about it)