PDA

View Full Version : What place or land THe game Relise?

laywiin
11-23-2007, 01:42 PM
:) I Do the Game RGR sell in Norway? :twisted:

Holland1994
11-23-2007, 04:24 PM
Hmm, you like to (challenge) everyone. Do you really think that i'm gonna give answer on you? If you look here you can find it in a few seconds.
But that is'nt the reason why i dont say it.
And i think you meant something different, just lock this topic and give him a warning. If he likes to play such a stupid games with us...
Closed!!

USA Driver
11-24-2007, 04:38 AM
Dude, chill. He's just asking questions.
Now for your question. It's unknown if RnR is going to be released in Norway. We don't even have a solid release date yet.

You'll have to wait just like the rest of us.

Flagman_20
11-25-2007, 09:30 AM
Hmm, you like to (challenge) everyone. Do you really think that i'm gonna give answer on you? If you look here you can find it in a few seconds.
But that is'nt the reason why i dont say it.
And i think you meant something different, just lock this topic and give him a warning. If he likes to play such a stupid games with us...
Closed!!

Chill the **** out! Take a chill-pill, it's just a question :wink: .
Sorry to say, Holland1994, but, I couldn't understand jack shit of what you wrote in the post (no offense, of course).

laywiin:
Maybe you could wait for someone like Evgeny to awnser your question? Maybe send him a PM, I'm sure your question will be awnsered

Evgeny
11-26-2007, 05:53 AM
Well, the game is going to be released in the most countries and, certainly, we plan to release it in Norway.

laywiin
11-26-2007, 07:15 PM
Aaaaaaaaaaaahh...Nice, Thanks guys so much, and fun with chill-pill muhhaah;) Thanks so much! 8)

digit
11-27-2007, 06:47 AM
Chill the **** out! Take a chill-pill, it's just a question :wink: .
Sorry to say, Holland1994, but, I couldn't understand jack shit of what you wrote in the post (no offense, of course).

laywiin:
Maybe you could wait for someone like Evgeny to awnser your question? Maybe send him a PM, I'm sure your question will be awnsered

:roll:

Holland1994
11-27-2007, 12:14 PM
Pfff, what are we nice to each other.
Yes, it seems that i was liking angry.
The topic name was the question,
in the post something else was written...
''I Do the Game RGR sell in Norway?''
It was a joke of course, (that he will sell it in Norway ---> torrents)
I was reading it so fast, thought you meaned it real :oops:

@Flagman_20 Fine then, that you dont understand a shit of it.
I'm just still 12, we had only 2 years of really the basics of English, dont blame everything on me. 'You with your perfect English'
And yes, it was offending.

@Evgeny, i know you are very, very busy, but to ignore it, (it was a ((good)) choise). This could be out in a fight i guess...

Just dont talk about it :wink:

Flagman_20
11-28-2007, 02:55 PM
Holland1994
You got me wrong. I didn't understand the post because of your english :wink: , I didn't understand it because you were so angry, that your post didn't make any sense at all. And why was it so offending? Did I insult you in any way :roll: ?