PDA

View Full Version : another year wasted

KENWORTH
11-23-2007, 04:07 AM
as for some of who who have been waiting for a demo or the game to come out before christmas your dreams are shattered i dont think it will be we have another cause we have another 1 month and 3 days till christmas so you guy might wanna giive up on that maybe newyears or maybe not ill say it will probably come out next summer.

USA Driver
11-24-2007, 04:54 AM
Heah. I could've told you that. About there would be no Demo.
Igor said a possible 2-3 months, and I'm going to hold it against him. Even though I don't have any ground to hold it.

doordie
11-24-2007, 06:47 AM
another year wasted

ya!!!

Igor could of at least had the common courtesy to invite the maddest fan to a round of this sport: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ixwel2flKiQ

:lol: that would get them motivated

Ubaku
11-24-2007, 06:11 PM
I guess if your entire life is this game, then you wasted the year.

And lol doordie that is not an official Russian sport but I would gladly play it. :wink:

digit
11-25-2007, 03:26 AM
I guess if your entire life is this game, then you wasted the year.

Imagine wasting 7 years of your life working on the same game that will be released to an audience of about 5,000 people compared to Halo 3 which was over a million :roll:

Ron Falco
11-25-2007, 03:33 AM
well, you gotta give 'em props for "wasting their time on a game for such a small audience. Once it comes out, you will all forget about the delays and never leave the seat of your computer chair for a week and a half.

number9ark
11-25-2007, 07:40 AM
We've not wasted any time on this game . Ive had many other things and games to do / play over the years. If you actually think you have wasted 1 second on this game , seek medical attention meds r needed .
The truth with all this is people just cannot see past their own judgements and most are so impatience they drive themselves nuttz over a simple game .

Im sure this day and age they will have alot more than just 4000-5000 people to direct their game towards . Id give it a estimate of around 15000-20000 min, the euro trucksims forums is alot bigger than the polish english truckpol forums. not to forget the jap trucksim forums that top them all with over 30k members all of which are keeping a informative eye on rignroll development..

1c has many fine games , try them out as you wait for rignroll , keep yourself busy cheers :lol:

Flagman_20
11-25-2007, 09:22 AM
If you spent the whole year glued to the chair waiting for someone to update the site with the realease date, well, yes, you spent a whole year.

If you didn't gave too much attention to the game, you haven't spent the whole year.

The thing is, everyone's so crazy about seeing this game on the shelves, they completley forget about other stuff.

Give it some thought :wink: : Is it really worth it, to give something that hasn't even come out this much attention?

digit
11-26-2007, 09:27 AM
lol i havent wasted any time :wink: The developers have.