PDA

View Full Version : chapter 2

minaayman
05-20-2011, 08:30 AM
can any one tell me how to pass chapter2 find the dynamite and blow barricades object should i pick up the dynamite or what cuz i tried to pick up the dynamite in the yard and i failed to can any one plz tell me how to pick it and where to throw it?

AncientMariner
05-20-2011, 10:28 AM
It's been a while since I played but I'll do my best.

When the countdown starts, two things happen. First, a red place marker appears on the rubble blocking your way, close to where you've just killed the Beast with the hammer. Secondly, a door that was previously locked, opens. This is where the dynamite is.

The door that opens is the one opposite you, by some steps, as you come out of the "underpass" from the first area into the one with the Ghost and Undead.

Grab the dynamite and "use" it on the red place marker. It blows the rubble away and you can get into the next area/chapter.

I hope this helps a bit.

minaayman
05-20-2011, 06:57 PM
It's been a while since I played but I'll do my best.

When the countdown starts, two things happen. First, a red place marker appears on the rubble blocking your way, close to where you've just killed the Beast with the hammer. Secondly, a door that was previously locked, opens. This is where the dynamite is.

The door that opens is the one opposite you, by some steps, as you come out of the "underpass" from the first area into the one with the Ghost and Undead.

Grab the dynamite and "use" it on the red place marker. It blows the rubble away and you can get into the next area/chapter.

I hope this helps a bit.

yea that was helpful thnx a lot man this level was pissing me off