PDA

View Full Version : Vote For this ONE! all come and Answer Simple just tast 1or2

laywiin
11-21-2007, 08:58 PM
Hello! :) We have seen that many says that It would be cool in Game if you coud Drive you're truck and Stopp On a Motel for sleep or of course stopp at a Gas Station and buy Food or somthing maybe chill, if you want this try Vote for it, it will maybe make the game more FUN! more real...!

TO Vote Yes tast: 1 And Write reason: you're text

TO vote No Tast: 2 And Write Reason: You're Text!

Thanks for Voters :lol:

USA Driver
11-22-2007, 04:04 AM
Forgive me when I say... lol what?

doordie
11-22-2007, 05:32 AM
1 - I want to be able to stop for the night and go buy mexican food! Then go find a "mamacita" and rent a motel for us.. but as we're about to engage in "happy time" the mexican food will kick in.. my stomach will feel very bad and I'll run to the bathroom with diarrhea.

After a very painful 5 minutes I will decide to go ask the motel manager for a plunger to fix the toilet. When I open the bathroom door to leave, the filthy smell of burrito and fish taco waste fill the bedroom like toxic gas. My latina mamacita will be absolutely disgusted and run out of the room, when I realize I have already paid her (but without receiving any "favors") so I run out the door after her. Suddenly I start to get a bad feeling in my stomach once again, except this time not from the refried beans I ate.

As the thieving prostitute runs up to some MS-13 wanna-be she screams a few words and a Glock 47 instantly comes into view as he reaches at his waist line. "I'm getting the **** out of here!!" floods my mind as I suddenly take off running towards my truck, keys dangling in my right hand. As I hear shots from the pistol hit the side of my truck, I unlock the door without a hitch and with the door still wide open I start the motor, pop it into first and floor it!!

I think to myself, "I'm not dead yet!" as I crash through a row of parked motorcycles in my attempt to get out of the crowed parking-lot I see sparks flying in every direction from what sounds like an full-automatic Ak-47. "Great, the fucker must have his homies with him. Where is the Police when you need them!!"

That's why I want to be...ahh.. able to.. ahh.. play the greatest game ever made? or stop? I don't know. :oops:

GinXeng
11-22-2007, 08:19 AM
lmfao where the hell do you come up with this stuff.

laywiin
11-22-2007, 10:03 AM
LoL Doordie...Where tha **** did you get that from!? :lol: :lol:

Ubaku
11-22-2007, 03:08 PM
Doordie cant you do all that in GTA San Andreas? :wink:

rcm.1982
11-22-2007, 05:56 PM
doordie is a funny guy! lolLOLLOLOLOL
where do you come up with this stuff doordie? its some serious shit llollolol

WBCody
11-24-2007, 11:21 PM
Why does everybody gotta pick on the poor Motorcycle.... :?