PDA

View Full Version : A different direction

Ethan123266
12-16-2017, 03:09 AM
I am here to propose a new play style direction for the space rangers series (should you ever make another one) or perhaps another series similar.

Basically you would be able to pilot the ship on your own like this game here https://starblast.io/ there are other game with similar controls but I really like how this one feels and the way they do the armor is good too.

The game would turn into a sort of real time thing instead of turn based where all ships would be constantly moving and you could make another change this way...

MULTIPLAYER! there would be servers simulating universes in which say 10 minutes irl would be a week in game (I did no calculations for this). You could have an eternal war or just make the battle and universe on a way bigger scale.

players could also host a universe with their friends. this would allow more of a community to grow in the game keeping it alive for a long time.

I have no idea if anyone would be interested in this but help improve this idea down below please and I will edit the post if needed!