PDA

View Full Version : Death to Spies 3 Enhancement Addon v0.03

Liz Shaw
10-25-2016, 05:10 AM
The next version of the Alekhine's Gun Enhancement Addon is finally out! This version has some new features which I have not been able to implement until now, thanks to the editor and modding tools.

Here's the changelog:

The dialogue of the guard who frisks you before allowing you into Cataldo's room has been re-recorded (Omerta).
The lieutenant's dialogue in Dogs of War has been re-recorded.
The conversations in Check and Mate have been re-recorded.
An extra nurse has been added near the dining hall in Ghosts of the Past.
There's now a blonde maid in A Mole Among Us and Omerta.
Added new skins to Actors "GermanRedCross" and "GermanGestapo" (fireman's head). Feel free to play around with them in the editor.
The wandering officer in the fire department now pauses near the bookshelf in his office for a few seconds after getting up from his chair (Snake Born).
The radio in the room next to the bar can now be turned on to distract the bartender (Omerta).
Added a new Actor, "GusanosNude", and replaced the sleeping soldier in the hut with the spare uniform with said Actor (Black Book).
Added an engraved knife in the same hut (Black Book).
On Saboteur difficulty, the soldiers who have a conversation in Black Book now have new jobs after speaking.
The traitor and the diplomat now have German voices rather than American ones (A Mole Among Us).
The head of the conspiracy now has a German voice rather than an American one (You Only Live Twice).
Added subtitles for the conversation in the lobby (A Mole Among Us).
Added a new voice clip for the conversation near the traitor's room (A Mole Among Us).
Some sentences have been properly translated in the French, German, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese language texts.
The weapon "Hi-Standart HDM" has now been corrected to "High Standard HDM" in the French, Italian and Portuguese language texts.
The credits for the DtS3 Enhancement Addon have now been implemented into the in-game credits.

And here's a video to go with it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0KpCoh9iz8 (www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0KpCoh9iz8)

And here are the download links:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jexjt62r4npm3bf/DTS3_ADDON_BY_CAMBRIDGE_SPY_V.0.03.rar?dl=0

https://mega.nz/#!ystTTZ6L!JDLk6PT29kBxDSRyysh_2TqTew3hQcwAH2Ucvgw BzEA

I'll be taking a bit of a break from this mod and concentrate on the MoTmod Addon for now. I can't really do much until the remaining levels are available for modding. But I have ideas on what to include in the next version:

New voice clips, especially battle dialogue for female NPCs.
Change the color of the black SS uniforms to feldgrau.
Add new objective in Ghosts of the Past where you have to put down the prisoner strapped to the chair in the interrogation room (thanks to ComradeReptiloid for that idea).
Russian translation of the new hotel lobby subtitles in A Mole Among Us.

And of course, I have a mission in my head based on the infamous West Berlin border checkpoint, Checkpoint Charlie. But I can't figure out a story for it. It's not going to be part of the Addon, though.

In the meantime, enjoy!:grin:

Liz Shaw
01-11-2017, 03:20 AM
Recoloring of the German uniforms is now 100% complete. These will replace the original black uniforms in v0.04. I will keep the grey uniform skins, so players can still distinguish between disguise types.

Boyarpunk
01-16-2017, 06:20 PM
Thank you for all these mods, Liz.
Question (I don't have AG yet): how well does your mods improve the gameplay?
I was always hesitant to buy Alekhine's Gun due to the brutal reviews it has gotten since day one. I loved the first two DtS though.

Liz Shaw
05-20-2017, 10:29 AM
The links are no longer available, because the next version is now live! I'll make a new thread very soon.