PDA

View Full Version : men of war assault squad

British Bulldog
05-17-2011, 12:13 AM
Hi... Could anyone help me,since upgrading my pc with one or two new parts and installing my operating system again the game will no long activate.This is the message i got.

It appears that you have exceeded your activation limit. Unfortunately, we are
> unable to increase your activation limit and have been advised by the software
> publisher to direct users with these inquires directly to them.

So i did contact the publisher 5 times and got no answer:evil:

It comes to something when you pay good money for a game and cant bloody use it.If anyone can give me any info on how i can get round this prob, it would make me very happy:grin: thought i would ask here as 1c support dont give a toss. Thanks

Nike-it
05-17-2011, 09:10 AM
Hi... Could anyone help me,since upgrading my pc with one or two new parts and installing my operating system again the game will no long activate.This is the message i got.

It appears that you have exceeded your activation limit. Unfortunately, we are
> unable to increase your activation limit and have been advised by the software
> publisher to direct users with these inquires directly to them.

So i did contact the publisher 5 times and got no answer:evil:

It comes to something when you pay good money for a game and cant bloody use it.If anyone can give me any info on how i can get round this prob, it would make me very happy:grin: thought i would ask here as 1c support dont give a toss. Thanks

Please send me your game details (account name, e-mail) in Private message. I'll try to solve you issue.

Schwerpunkt
05-30-2011, 07:19 AM
I too am in a similar situation. Installed the game on a laptop. Installed it on my desktop. Then installed an new OS on my desktop and reinstalled the game. This last install means I can't reinstall the game again as it only allows 3 installs of the game! If I wanted to do a clean install of my OS again I would no longer be able to install the game even though I have paid for it! Someone with a pirated copy can do whatever they like, but a paying customer is only allowed 3 installs of the game. Please fix this situation or I will not be buying any of this company's products in the future!