PDA

View Full Version : I wish to declare myself formally insane-pointing the finger

Avimimus
11-21-2007, 03:11 AM
Hello all,

I have been with the community since 2000 (prior to the first release). I have learned much about many subjects. It has been interesting.

Unfortunately, I have probably read in excess of 100,000 posts nitpicking, complaining, whining or demanding in order to get to the good posts.

Oleg is a good manager, a good engineer and good with people. He has also responded to by queries around sixteen times and even implemented a feature that I (and perhaps others) suggested.

There are a lot of people that haven't contributed much and are pretty entitled. This, the general slog and other contributing factors have caused me to finally lose it. I am no longer responsible for my own sanity in this environment. You, yes you, have driven me insane!

Oleg's servant and now raving nutter,

-Avimimus

Vigilant
11-21-2007, 03:30 AM
By making this post, you are now just another whinger :D

CrazySchmidt
11-21-2007, 09:27 AM
This post belongs in the zoo. Unfortunately I fear this forum will become just another one. :roll:

CS.

Evgeny
11-21-2007, 09:30 AM
It depends on all of you. :wink:

Brain32
11-21-2007, 01:18 PM
Indeed it does.
It's funny all those guys(like me for example :lol: 8) ) and discussions that allegedly made the Ubi forums a zoo are absent or behaving very differently here yet now suddenly this forum is allegedly close to becoming "the Zoo". I wonder what makes a Zoo then :wink:

Also I predict things will start to go for better once the SoW updates become more frequent, frankly we(the older and ancient il2 fans) discussed il2 topics to death and then we gave it CPR so we can discuss it to death again :lol:

BlitzPig_DDT
11-21-2007, 01:25 PM
Indeed it does.
It's funny all those guys(like me for example :lol: 8) ) and discussions that allegedly made the Ubi forums a zoo are absent or behaving very differently here yet now suddenly this forum is allegedly close to becoming "the Zoo". I wonder what makes a Zoo then :wink:

Also I predict things will start to go for better once the SoW updates become more frequent, frankly we(the older and ancient il2 fans) discussed il2 topics to death and then we gave it CPR so we can discuss it to death again :lol:

These damned colors keep many out, and will drive the rest nuts.

They may be official company colors, but they are still WAY too hard on the eyes for a web forum.

igitur70
11-21-2007, 02:01 PM
It depends on all of you. :wink:

It depends much on wether or not you'll discourage the silliest off-topic threads.

:idea:

Avimimus
11-21-2007, 03:27 PM
You are all correct. Be wary or you to will face my fate!

I will now be removing myself until such time as I don't make this annoying situation worse

123-Wulf-123
11-21-2007, 08:25 PM
Indeed it does.

These damned colors keep many out, and will drive the rest nuts.

They may be official company colors, but they are still WAY too hard on the eyes for a web forum.

Got to agree with you the ghastly yellow is just pure CRAP. :roll:

SlipBall
11-21-2007, 09:33 PM
It's ok, everything will be fine....now, just slip your arms in here
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f394/SlipBall/Rest.gif

Triad773
11-22-2007, 06:23 AM
LOL! Stop the insanity

The Moscow Zoo doesn't need competition :twisted:

Cheers

Triad