PDA

View Full Version : By name and nature...

Demo_Killer
08-13-2015, 01:09 AM
Hello everyone,

my first post here. I looked for the part of the forum where I could introduce myself, though if it exists, I couldn't find it and do apologise for my blindness if it does. It may be hiding in the fog of war...

I'm a Demo-Killer. By name and by nature. I only play the demos of a game but I play them to the limit.

Hence me posting in here today. I have a question about the Men of War: Red Tide Demo:

What is a "Tender"?

I was (virtually speaking here), scanning the horizon with a Sniper, and came across a target in the serious fog called - Tender. By "serious fog" I mean off-screen and beyond reach.

It came up as a viable target, but I've never seen one or was able to find a reference for it on t'internet.

Any help would be much appreciated, especially because it won't help me finish the demo. ;) I've already killed that.

Richard.

P.S. I love the original demo for Men of War, because it gives one the opportunity to damage, and then repair an enemy's vehicle before using it against them. Something the Red-Tide Demo doesn't offer. Why aren't there repair-kits in the vehicles?