PDA

View Full Version : Getting medals

master.jimmy
06-24-2015, 06:44 AM
How getting medal Merciful?
How getting medal to trasform in orcs and demons?

J.B.
06-24-2015, 09:53 AM
How getting medal Merciful?
How getting medal to trasform in orcs and demons?

The Merciful-Medal is almost impossible to get, because you need enemies, that flee before the battle. If you let them run, it counts for the medal. The problem is, in higher difficulties, especially as Mage/Vampire, you will most probably never ever meet enemies that flee.

The transforming medals can be achieved by talking to Blackie and ask him to transform prisoners to orcs/demons/undead. Problem here is, that you need a lot of prisoners (f.e. 10.000 to finish the "Prisoner Processing"-Quest of the Military Department) for other quests.

BR

J.B.

master.jimmy
06-24-2015, 10:41 AM
The Merciful-Medal is almost impossible to get, because you need enemies, that flee before the battle. If you let them run, it counts for the medal. The problem is, in higher difficulties, especially as Mage/Vampire, you will most probably never ever meet enemies that flee.

The transforming medals can be achieved by talking to Blackie and ask him to transform prisoners to orcs/demons/undead. Problem here is, that you need a lot of prisoners (f.e. 10.000 to finish the "Prisoner Processing"-Quest of the Military Department) for other quests.

BR

J.B.

i'm giving prisoner to the man at the shelter (i gave him more than 2000 -> it replenish barracks of units in shelter). Perhaps it's time to trasform prisoners.

How can i collect so many prisoners?
There is a talen that provides you more prisoneres (with a percentage). Then?

J.B.
06-24-2015, 12:07 PM
i'm giving prisoner to the man at the shelter (i gave him more than 2000 -> it replenish barracks of units in shelter). Perhaps it's time to trasform prisoners.

This is the quest Processing Prisoners, where you require 10.000 prisoners to resolve it. :)

How can i collect so many prisoners?
There is a talen that provides you more prisoneres (with a percentage). Then?

Normally there should be no problem to find more than enough prisoners as you make your way through the game. You can get some guys (about 150 to 160 or so) from Talon Karrde in Portland. Each of them is worth 5 or 10 (don't remember exactly) prisoners when you give them to Sorug.

And the talent that provides you more prisoners isn't that bad either. :)

BR

J.B.