PDA

View Full Version : Mission Builder set up

sgt fury
05-14-2011, 06:00 AM
Usually an MB allows you to set both sides before a mission is played EG In combat flight simulator 2 you can set up both sides aircraft as well as extra objects you can scroll and place from the object menu.You may as well use time delay for units to enter scenarios and way points.any chance this can be considered next time?

Sneaksie
05-14-2011, 08:28 AM
In Simple Editor you can set up your and enemy units, support aircraft, etc. More advanced features like scripting different attacks, etc. are available in full Editor. It's convenient to create a scenario in Simple Editor and then fine-tune it in Editor if you want something changed or added.

sgt fury
05-14-2011, 10:24 AM
i think im getting something wrong !!! where is the mission editor ?? i was using only mission generator :confused:

kane1
05-14-2011, 11:22 AM
It's located in a folder called "MissionEditor", in your main game folder. Here is the path on my Rig.

F:\games\Theatre Of War 3 Korea\Theatre of War 3 Korea\MissionEditor

sgt fury
05-14-2011, 12:18 PM
thanks everyone

sgt fury
05-14-2011, 01:09 PM
in simple editor window units choice placement i get the messages units not defined and armies no units,in the left grey window i am unable to scroll and chose units why?:confused:

kane1
05-14-2011, 03:56 PM
Once you click "Add", just click under each of the headings, "Type", "Name", "Exp", and a little box will appear with your choices. Pick all your units "1(PLAYER)", then pick the units for the AI 2(COMPUTER). The editor will tell you if you have too many units, just take away some from you side or the AI.