PDA

View Full Version : S! all

335th_GRPegasus
11-18-2007, 11:12 AM
S! all
I ve been playing this game from the start (IL2 sturmovic) .
I made a lot of online friends all these years but since now maybe im the only continue playing from the friends we started together!
I understand that if u play many years same game u have many possibilites getting boring but because many times i speak with these old friends here some reasons that they got boring of game!
1) game is playing from many years with not something change instaed of not boring
2) we hear about Bob since 5 years now and the game is not reliase
3)Graphics of game cant be compared with new generation graphics!
I dont accept their opinions except no 2 about BOB (not realise).
I love this game (unless i wouldnt play so much time) and im getting unhappy seeing many old and good players leave it!
Best regards

Snuff_Pidgeon
11-19-2007, 03:14 AM
:shock: :? :cry:

BadAim
11-19-2007, 01:57 PM
I think I understand what you mean, and I'm with you. I started with CFS shortly after its release and I bought CFS2 and IL2 the day they were released, and I haven't turned back since. When I get bored with IL2 I just grab an FPS game or something and run through it and by the time i'm done I am ready to go back with fresh wonder.

When I consider how much value I've gotten out of $200 or so I spent on the various expantion packs and versions of the game it adds up to way more than the thousands I've spent on all of the other games I've bought in the same time period.

In short, dont fret mate, there's plenty of hard-core pilots out there to fly with while you wait for BOB

And maybe a shooter or two.

Vigilant
11-20-2007, 03:10 AM
Hurry up and wait why don't you! :wink:

Yes I want BoB too, or BoF, BoP, whatever.

A flyable plane would be nice :D

Thunderbolt56
11-27-2007, 06:41 PM
Hi Pegasus!

I've flown with/against the 335th squad since day one (some of the best coordinated He111 attacks I've ever seen btw). You're right, I haven't seen many of you guys around lately. probably the same reasons we don't see many other one-time regulars either. Many have simply moved on to other, newer things. A 6 year run in any game genre is incredible and pretty much only rivaled by the original Half-Life (thanks to the third party mod community).

Hopefully many of those folks that we don't see much anymore will reappear when new content is available or the next generation of flight-sim arrives.

TB

GF_Mastiff
11-27-2007, 07:31 PM
I hope not! I dont want my K/D to suffer! :lol: 8)

Avimimus
11-27-2007, 09:47 PM
Tell them to fly offline. Things get really boring and then it gradually gets better. One need to fly with full realism (ie. unable to leave the cockpit) and try to stay alive...

D13-th_Mytzu
11-28-2007, 08:05 AM
Hello Pegasus !
I have also quit flying for at least half of year now, was thinking of restarting.. I would add several things to what your friends already said:
- a big problem is that besides Starshoy and Dut, no one really came with a new popular concept for online wars. Dut war was played to death in all kind of clones and I (and probably others) got really tired of it.
- you know that before people were afraid of those who cheated but the only cheat we officially knew about was the speed hack.. now that the game has been cracked and new cracked versions appear constantly, the bigger posibility of cheating is another impediment.
- last but not least: Dolphin is an infidel :mrgreen: (hey sonar boy, if you read this you should know that this time I'm really gonna kick your butt if you DO NOT accomplish what you have begun)

Avimimus, 335th is one of the oldest and best squads around virtual wars, they are very good v-pilots and also great men to fly along with. For them flying full real is the way to fly for many years (as for many other squadrons that enjoy virtual wars).

T_O_A_D
11-29-2007, 11:14 PM
6+ years is a long time for sure, but it only feels like yesterday sometimes though too.

Now compare our time spent to the real guys back then, that had to fly from begginng to the end, Heck we have it easy LOL

I often pull back into a FPS or driving game for a break or even dissapear for a spell and go fishing or Hunting.

Bearcat
12-05-2007, 02:53 AM
I think I understand what you mean, and I'm with you. I started with CFS shortly after its release and I bought CFS2 and IL2 the day they were released, and I haven't turned back since. When I get bored with IL2 I just grab an FPS game or something and run through it and by the time i'm done I am ready to go back with fresh wonder.

When I consider how much value I've gotten out of $200 or so I spent on the various expantion packs and versions of the game it adds up to way more than the thousands I've spent on all of the other games I've bought in the same time period.

In short, dont fret mate, there's plenty of hard-core pilots out there to fly with while you wait for BOB

And maybe a shooter or two.

Thats my take..

HFC_Dolphin
12-09-2007, 09:43 PM
lol Mytzu, be sure that we'll finish it and we'll definitely give some more breathing time to the game. At least for the online wars' lovers, like you and me ;)

JG6_Express
12-13-2007, 03:58 PM
Good seeing some of the old crowd again! Brings back many, many memories. Due to real life situations, I have not been playing much at all for the past year or so. I poke my head in HL from time to time to stay in touch and say Hi but don't get much flying time in.
When I do get to fly, it is always a pleasure to do it with old friends.
~S~
Express