PDA

View Full Version : FREIGHT TYCOON INC

kjj
11-18-2007, 01:37 AM
Dear all,
I just bought the game.
I played for 6 hours and I finally realised that I cannot save. As soon as I go to save-menu, and I click on save game it just return to the game without any saving...
This is terrible!!!

kjj
11-18-2007, 01:41 AM
I just saw the other topic with the same subject (FREIGHT TYCOON INC).
Excuse me for using the same title. (no intention)

kjj
11-19-2007, 07:58 PM
Dear Mod,
I have already send the details (dxdiag-test) in 1C support-team and I am expecting for their answer.
I hope sb will work on the problem I have described because it is really awful to play such a strategy-game without the ability to save...

Let's see how quick the response will be. I really enjoyed the game so I hope support team will give me the opportunity to play it again as soon as possible...
I think it is a good game, especially for people that work in transportation companies..

Best regards,
Kjj

wabuckeye
12-06-2007, 06:22 PM
I'm having the same problem in that there is no auto save and the game keeps crashing. I contacted the publisher, gave them all the pertinent information, and was advised that "if" they saw fit to issue a patch, they may address the auto save issue. Since I can't always remember to save, can't get through a game without it crashing, and see little if any support from the publisher, needless to say, I will be avoiding any future games from them. Besides all that, the game requires way too much micro-management, so would probably tire of it soon, if I could play it.

T.M.H
02-17-2008, 09:21 AM
:confused: I just bought the game. Cannot save. Click on save den it just return to the game without saving?

jonnytruckfest
04-13-2008, 03:46 PM
is this game just owning a freight company or can you drive trucks aswell

Kolorabi
04-16-2008, 11:45 AM
It's purely a management-game, you don't drive the trucks yourself. You buy them, assign drivers and contracts, and then they're off on their own.

razor95
11-27-2008, 06:13 PM
I can't remove or sell my repair trucks from the garages! someone who knows how i should do?

Please send an email to me, Henjo-95@hotmail.com