PDA

View Full Version : Ascension the the throne constant crashing

Irish_PXzyan
11-17-2007, 05:42 PM
Hey guys.

Just got my copy of this game and from the start, ive been hooked!

The first 2-3 battles were quick..no problems..and liked how it all works!

But then..when I get into a bigger fight....say..ive got 10 peasants against 3 militia and 4 zombies...now ive bumped into a big problem..some SERIOUS memory leaks :x

What happens is, Its my turn..I go to click on an enemy and the entire system comes to a stop. I cant interact...minimize..close...ALT-F4 or CTRL-ALT-DEL wont even do anything :evil:
I am forced to restart the system.

This has happened to me 8 times..the last time I left it there to see if anything actualy happens...after around 5 mins of waiting..a message came up saying something like:

nv4_disp error..saying something is up with my display!

My system is capable for this.

Windows XP Home Edition
AMD Athlon 64 3200+ 2.0Ghz
Nvidia Geforce 8800GTS 640mb
1.5gigs of PC3200 400Mhz RAM
OCZ 600WATT GameXstream PSU
19" Synchmaster LCD screen.

There is no lag or anything in game...so why am I facing these problems?? even with the latest patch. My brother is also playing it..and it does not happen to his sytem!! the only difference with his system is he has a different motherboard with Intel core 2 duo E4300 1.8Ghz and 1 gig of PC5300 667Mhz RAM.

Seriously..The last thing I hate is when a game is released and not even optimised enough that it makes the game completely unplayable.

So...did I just waste my money?

Evgeny
11-21-2007, 06:27 AM
I advise you to write to our support team (support at 1cpublishing.eu). They should help you.