PDA

View Full Version : FMB manual!?

2033cyborg
05-11-2011, 04:43 AM
To the devs, can we please get a manual dedicated to the FMB with all the majors points: saving, creating, how to ...

for someone new at trying FMB without a proper manual it is really confusing...

Ataros
05-11-2011, 06:00 AM
You can start here. New FMB is based on that one. http://www.il2-fullmissionbuilder.com/index.php

If you start with editing/studying someone else's missions it is quite self-explanatory. For more advanced stuff there are threads on this forum.

ECV56_Guevara
05-11-2011, 01:23 PM
Yes, we need a manual. And a subforum. I can`t understand why we don`t get it yet. ThereĀ“s an instalation and activation subforum but no FMB one???
Now that we can see the light, I guess not all 1C employes are working in perfomance issues, so someone could write a complete FMB manual, as mission building is part of the fun for a lot of us. If there s another reason I will understand.
and Ataros, your signature links are very usefull!!!

Gamekeeper
05-11-2011, 01:34 PM
I have seen many requests for an FMB Sub forum here go unheeded. Why not have that and more?

I am constructing an FAQ, knowledge base and forums for the FMB and need contributions, anyone is welcome to assist.

There is also a wiki that could be used to build a fully fledged manual. Why stick to a forum format where information is easily buried and hard to find?

2033cyborg
05-11-2011, 06:52 PM
thanks guys for the input much appreciated:grin: