PDA

View Full Version : Why is the Stuka shaking after take-off?

addman
05-09-2011, 05:17 PM
This is starting to tick me off. Radiator and oil radiator open, temps are fine no blown engine. No WEP engaged, no flaps up nor down, supercharger set to manual (pulled out). Still the damned thing shakes like a naple leaf in the wind. I tried air starts and guess what, no shaking! Only when I do take-offs with it starts shaking. Read the manual, searched the forum, help!

P.S No it's not the wind because I flew down low from an air start and everything was fine.

Redroach
05-09-2011, 05:29 PM
Adjust engine mixture, I would presume.

addman
05-09-2011, 05:34 PM
No mixture settings in the stuka, thanks though.

bluecher
05-09-2011, 06:13 PM
I also would be happy if someone has a clue about this problem cause it's going to make me crazy too...

Horrido!

janpitor
05-09-2011, 06:16 PM
Does it stop in higher altitude or after some while/in higher speed? I realized that after take off, if you want to climb, the speed is rather close to stall...that might be the problem

addman
05-09-2011, 06:25 PM
Does it stop in higher altitude or after some while/in higher speed? I realized that after take off, if you want to climb, the speed is rather close to stall...that might be the problem

No, it doesn't stop, just shakes. I was really looking forward making some Stuka missions but no way I'm flying in that vibrator:(

addman
05-10-2011, 02:15 PM
I'm starting to believe that this is a bug.

SYN_Flashman
05-10-2011, 03:13 PM
What settings are you on? I can fly the Stuka fine on the Syndicate server, which has CEM + engine temp effects on.

I climb with prop fully forward and a pressure of 1.3 ATA. Ensure the supercharger is pushed in and the WEP throttle is back, both rads fully open and flaps up.

If that doesn't work then you probably do have a bug!

addman
05-10-2011, 05:46 PM
What settings are you on? I can fly the Stuka fine on the Syndicate server, which has CEM + engine temp effects on.

I climb with prop fully forward and a pressure of 1.3 ATA. Ensure the supercharger is pushed in and the WEP throttle is back, both rads fully open and flaps up.

If that doesn't work then you probably do have a bug!

Doesn't help but thanks anyway. So you get no shaking after take-off? You're not air-starting right? Because air-starting = no vibrations for some reason. Running latest beta patch? Ghaaa! Frustrating!

jojovtx
05-12-2011, 02:00 AM
I get the same shaking in my 110 when I take off. Running latest beta patch. Seems more like the game is still playing the landing gear shake rattle and roll sound from takeoff even after you are airborne and wheels up.