PDA

View Full Version : I'm lost can someone help me putting mods into Steam, please?

Ratlaw
05-07-2011, 12:41 AM
I'm trying to add mods to Steam and can't find or know how to do it. I', doing it like this...steam/steamapps/common/men of war/mods then put your mod...nothing shows up in options in the game! Someone with expireance, can you help me?

Ratlaw
05-09-2011, 09:55 PM
I'm trying to add mods to Steam and can't find or know how to do it. I', doing it like this...steam/steamapps/common/men of war/mods then put your mod...nothing shows up in options in the game! Someone with expireance, can you help me?
Please I beg you.

KnightFandragon
05-10-2011, 11:00 AM
Try the Digitalmindsoft forums, there are more people there who might know the awnser.

SpeedWolf
05-11-2011, 11:56 AM
You didn't extract the file did you?

Go to my youtube home page and read the Q & A on the bottom left.

let me know if that help.

gammo
07-10-2011, 08:24 PM
I don't know if you still have the problem but I have a video on youtube on how to install mods on steam. just search for something like tutorial installing men of war mods on steam.

zaneobre
07-19-2011, 12:49 AM
Hello you dont need any video for these, only thing you need is to chose where is your game install and copy or install your mode there under folder "Mods".
With steam that should be like these:
Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\men of war\Mods -thats it , so if you dont have folder mods creat it cheers :):):)