PDA

View Full Version : "Speak to Bob" Anonymous User Group :)

Slap
11-04-2007, 07:35 AM
I thought I would create a Bob counseling session to help some of us that are finding it hard cope with their flight sim addictions during these most difficult of times...

So le me be the first to start if I may...*a few guys sitting around room with joysticks clapping*

*Deep breath* Hi, my name is Slap and I've been using flight sims for over 15 years and not bought any more since 1946...Bob has done much to help me; and for the first time, I am seeing a light at the end of the tunnel...

Thank you for listening to me chaps *hands over mic with bottom lip quivering*

:)

Flyby
11-04-2007, 05:45 PM
Hello. My Name is Flyby (99th_Flyby). I am suffering from toxic withdrawal from simming. Health problems, then a ruined pc have kept me from flying online for nearly two years now. Still I maintain my interest by participating in forums like this one. I look at posted videos, and long to be among the virtual clouds again. I will need to upgrade to a new pc, so I am rasing money for that cause now. I'm feeling better too! :D
In my suffering I bought IL2-1946 just to stay current, though I have no machine to load it on. I am also looking forward to SoW-BoB and Black Shark, plus Knights of the Sky. I used to be an offline guy, but once I got online, it became my preferred method of satisfying my aerial-combat-sim jones.
Somebody help me. Release something!
Flyby out

Blood_Splat
11-06-2007, 03:09 PM
Hi my name is blood_splat...And god help my future wife.