PDA

View Full Version : Cliffs of Dover Key

Kobradelta1000
04-27-2011, 11:37 PM
Hello!

I recently posted this in the Steam il2 1946 support forum:

Hello!

I bought yesterday in a downloadshop a steam Key for Il2 Cod, to my surprise, the game appears only in russian language, tried to change the language in the steam client but it won´t work at all, its still in russian. The support of the shop wrote i should try to contact the steam support to change it in a german version.
The mystery lies here in the shop- if i had bought it via steam, the only languages who are selectable are english, France, Deutsch, Italian, Polnisch, Spanish...
My client is an Austrian- localized version, so how can this work or happen? Pleas can someone help me, or whom from the steam employees can i write for that problem?

Thanks!

Is it possible, that someone at 1c can confirm my cd key, i think they (the downloadshop) have sold russian keys, instead of int. version keys.

Any help would apreciated!

Thank you!

Sneaksie
04-28-2011, 07:28 AM
Can you select other languages in game properties in Steam (go to game library, right-click on 'Cliffs of Dover' entry and choose 'Properties' then go to 'Language' tab)? If only available language there is Russian then CD key was indeed Russian. By the way, Russian key should cost only $14 or so.

Kobradelta1000
04-28-2011, 11:07 PM
Thank you for your answer!
I have contacted theyre support an they will try to find a solution with also theyre Key Seller..

English isn´t my language.... think so :rolleyes: