PDA

View Full Version : Keyboard Problem

Lambolou
04-24-2011, 12:20 PM
Hi new here so if I have put this in the wrong place I'm sorry. When I play Men of War my Keyboard becomes unresponsive. The Steam and Raptr overlays can still be brought up but the game itself does not respond to my keyboard. The problem occurred very suddenly a few weeks ago before I had no problems. I own the retail edition not Steam edition and I have tried a clean install and it is fully patched. Can people help please, it is very annoying as I can still play but I cannot use Direct Control and I cannot chat in the lobby! Please help thanks.

thequillguy
04-29-2011, 11:48 PM
Yes, I'm having exactly the same problem. Keyboard function is disabled (I can't even get the menu up by pressing esc...)

In the midst of typing this post, I realised that I had the game in windowed mode (although you couldn't see the window.) I simply selected the full-screen option in the video menu and now the keyboard works.

Try that, hope it works.

Brilliant game! Now it works for me...

http://teachergamer.blogspot.com

Lambolou
04-30-2011, 09:31 AM
Thanks for replying but I've actually managed to sort this one out myself, differently to yours, somehow. I uninstalled but this time I chose to delete all my saved games, screen shots etc. Just reinstalled and its all working again :grin: