PDA

View Full Version : What's your favourite game by 1C?

Evgeny
10-29-2007, 07:10 AM
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/viewtopic.php?t=354

DooM EViL
01-14-2009, 03:18 PM
My Favorite will be: NECROVISION!!! :grin:

Can't wait for it. ;)

petremihai
03-07-2009, 11:40 AM
Cryostasis, no question about it!!!

nogi
03-07-2009, 12:19 PM
NecroVision hands down! I cant even describe how this game kick so much ass.. instant classic in my personal collection! Right now I'm at chapter 9 and I have to fly on the back of a dragon and use his fire breath to kill monsters.. just how awesome is that!!

Superb game, I'll never miss a title from 1C from now on and I must check out Cryostasis fo sure, from what i read its in the same level as NecroVision, thats awesome!!

Csimbi
03-07-2009, 12:57 PM
I am not sure that this is the right forum to do this and I am not sure whether I am allowed to post more than one, but here are my top three 1C games anyway:
1. King's Bounty: The Legend
2. NecroVisioN
3. Star Wolves

Edit: as of today

nogi
03-07-2009, 01:42 PM
Hey Csimbi whats this King's Bounty: The Legend about?

Man, after NecroVision I'm like addicted to 1C, gotta check out all their games!

Csimbi
03-07-2009, 02:14 PM
Hey Csimbi whats this King's Bounty: The Legend about?

Man, after NecroVision I'm like addicted to 1C, gotta check out all their games!
Did you play any of the Heroes of Might and Magic games? The HMM series is based on a very old DOS game called King's Bounty.
The new King's Bounty: The Legend goes back to the roots - where in my opinion HMM4 and HMM5 has failed (I think HMM3 was the last good HMM game) - and there is more focus on the RPG elements and a good overall storyline.
KB and the HMM series were turn-based strategy with RPG elements. KB:TL is not turn-based anymore (except the battles - those still are).
Hope this helps - check out the web site and the forums.

nogi
03-07-2009, 03:07 PM
oh yeah, i've played a lot homm3 back in the day.. thx a lot for the explanation, im checkin this game out fo sure. :)