PDA

View Full Version : Where are the shops that sell the five Dragon Teeth?

Renuven
04-17-2011, 11:43 PM
Hello. I can't seem to find the five Dragon Teeth that combine to make the Dragon Necklace. I've played the game twice already and I always end up with only four of them. Does anyone know where the shops selling Dragon Teeth are located?

Sir Whiskers
04-18-2011, 09:31 PM
Hello. I can't seem to find the five Dragon Teeth that combine to make the Dragon Necklace. I've played the game twice already and I always end up with only four of them. Does anyone know where the shops selling Dragon Teeth are located?

If I remember correctly, I always found one in the tavern at Scarlet Wind. Otherwise, they always seemed random. In three complete games, I found at least six or seven total in each game.

BTW, the Dragon Necklace is a nice item, especially early on. But it's bonuses are kind of unfocused - +3 Attack, +2 Defense, +1 Intellect, -10 to attack of enemy dragons. By mid-game and later, I often replace it with something else that fits a specific need (for example, the Portrait of the Griffin King or the Ancient Amulet).

Renuven
04-20-2011, 02:51 AM
Thanks! Guess I'll just have to keep looking then.

MaroonMaurader
04-20-2011, 06:53 AM
If you want to know where to look, you can use the KBScanner utility (it's somewhere in the Mods section, or you could just google-search it). Unless using a save-game scanner to find out offends your honor of course.

1darklord
07-22-2011, 11:29 AM
I also got one of these fighting the Dragon Hararos on Tekron, he spawns when you accept the Dragon - Terror of the Dwarves quest from Torino at the Quart of Beer Tavern.

Well worth collecting, it's a nice item. :)

Daniel.