PDA

View Full Version : San Jose areas..

doordie
10-23-2007, 12:46 AM
Hey I was wondering if there will be any mountain roads?
I don't mean high-elevation highways like roads which lead to LA, I'm talking about the kinds of roads that Ferrari & Porsche 911's were made for... 1-2 lane "back roads" like in the Santa Cruz mountains .. so
Mount Hamilton road, Skyline Blvd, etc...

anything like that? because that way you could see a panoramic view of the whole valley (san jose to san francisco) and i want to see what that would look like since distances are compressed by 10x :D

If not.. its a great idea for later expansions.. !!!!! you could add Santa Cruz (that road is very exciting from San Jose) or Pacifica via Highway 1 (coastal route).

I want to see my truck barreling down the mountain at 120mph :twisted:

Also if you are adding any vehicles.. (not trucks) please add some Japanese models to make it more realistic (which are hugely popular in the US... and especially in LA or SJ/SF basically 75% of all sedans are either European or Japaneses.. its funny seeing only American cars). Honda Civic or Acura Integra would be fitting.. and some kind of non-Harley motorcycle too!

Also I was wondering if there will be airports/airplanes? For example in San Jose on i-880, there is always planes landing about 20meters above my head while I drive past.. it would be awesome to see that in the game!!

And I was wondering about the east bay (the Oakland side of the bay bridge).. what will be there? Will it be realistic Richmond? Black drug dealers on every corner - Mexicans running around killing each other? I hope the pedestrians are realistic there!! :lol:

just some ideas :wink:
tell me what you think!

Evgeny
10-23-2007, 06:42 AM
Well, as for cars, there will be all the cars, that are popular in California.

As for Mexicans... well, the game is realistic but to such extent. :) :wink:

Bloodstar
10-23-2007, 08:55 AM
Well, as for cars, there will be all the cars, that are popular in California.

As for Mexicans... well, the game is realistic but to such extent. :) :wink:

Chinese are worts drivers in LA ! Evgeny I hope that game will simulate that. Friend from LA have told me that. They often hit parked car when they make U turn on a crossroad. hahaha

Evgeny
10-23-2007, 09:05 AM
Wow. :) Really? And does it happen often or not? Well, and how do you imagine it being implemented in the game? :) :wink:

Bloodstar
10-23-2007, 09:11 AM
Wow. :) Really? And does it happen often or not? Well, and how do you imagine it being implemented in the game? :) :wink:

Heh, I was just kiddin of course :)

laywiin
11-23-2007, 12:23 AM
hahah,dude make this topic..It rocks please make it ..!! :roll:

GinXeng
11-23-2007, 12:36 AM
Chinese people do suck at driving in L.A. Most crashes are caused by them. The worst combination of driver in L.A is a chinese woman driving while on a cell phone driving a over size SUV.

polarexpress17
11-23-2007, 12:38 AM
well that is the worst combination, except for you. your chinese, driving an oversized SUV (explorer), playing battlefield 2 on your laptop, drinking a cup of coffee, changing your pants, and driving at the same time.

it dont get much worst