PDA

View Full Version : Atari Ships Three Games with 1C

Evgeny
10-22-2007, 11:51 AM
One of the world’s most recognized brands and a third-party video game publisher Atari today announced that You Are Empty, Death to Spies and Dawn of Magic for Windows PC have shipped to retailers across North America. Projects are all rated M for Mature and will each be available at the suggested retail price of $29.95.

Menicus
10-22-2007, 02:07 PM
Hello Evgeny. :) These are indeed great news for American gamers.I'm especially happy about "You're Empty" because it's a first class shooter, and it was really hard finding it retail in Greece. :evil: If it was not for the very helpfull guys at FNAC Greece-www.fnac.gr I'd either had to buy online from Gamers Gate or wait for 1C's online shop opening.
For Death to Spies no comments are necessary anymore I think, the title is beyond superb in it's category,excellently produced, and has made me dreaming every single night of infiltrating German Camps. :shock: :D
Dawn of Magic-or Blood Magic, or The Bloody Magic, to run a little original name history test- is an awesome fantasy rpg with a unique character advancement system which can make your end hero a moving tank abilities wise! :) :D Wowing spell effects, bloodbaths aplenty, and monsters of enormous size all tighten together to an amazing storyline.In Greece, the game had been published by Deep Silver,and has a really strong fanbase.I can't wait for Skyfallen's next game as it has to do with some kind of fantasy post-apocalypting racing theme. :D :)
Thank you for the news feed Evgeny! :) 8)

Kind Regards,

Menicus.