PDA

View Full Version : Wildlife team

Tianx
04-15-2011, 05:53 PM
I was watching news and saw all the pets abandoned due to the situation in Japan and decided to make a full team of just dogs/bears. There are actually quite a few items in game that will make this team strong. Anyone tried this combo before?

Weapon: Pretty much anything, but since you will have large stack of these low level creature, whip and assassin's dagger will boost up the damage like crazy.
Armor: Hunting set + Werewolf skin
Boots: White slipper
Others: Dog Bone

I will see how far I can go with just dogs/bears. Crowd controlling will be an issue but then I will probably be rezzing them like crazy and is planning to play as paladin.

Fatt_Shade
04-17-2011, 04:11 AM
Nice plan :-)
Might i only suggest to put in there Orc tracker, just for suport +1 speed to animals. Use him for resurrecting and/or disabling with net. If you realy want to fight with only animals, use tracker to pick up chests :-)

Zechnophobe
05-02-2011, 09:04 PM
Well, Hyena's and Cereberi can both be pretty decent, though a bit fragile. I suspect this will be one of those armies that just loses its fun early on. Combats with all melee units without special tricks tend to get boring.