PDA

View Full Version : the game is still alive?

Suzuki Jimny
04-13-2011, 08:00 AM
every month a calendar,no news about the game,no demo on xbox,just silence,i'm afraid this game will be cancel..please tell us this game is still alive..:confused: (sorry for english)

Krazee DD
04-13-2011, 10:55 PM
Haha pretty sad but I doubt you will get any info here.

They are using a hype of a game to make ugly calendars.

Loves 2 Jacket
04-15-2011, 03:50 PM
Mid april and no demo. WTF

SuzukiSamurai
04-15-2011, 08:00 PM
First I was super enthusiastic about the game but now I just don't want to be on the forum anymore. It is such a bore. So the game will come out but they will not listen to us. Or as we said so much already, they'll surprise us some day.. But no, i do not have any hope anymore they will follow our hints.

Loves 2 Jacket
04-16-2011, 01:44 AM
Same here. I get less and less excited for this game. It'll be awesome IF it ever comes out.

Krazee DD
04-16-2011, 02:39 AM
It's just the fact they are silent. I get "media blackout" times but this is ridiculous.

SuzukiSamurai
04-16-2011, 08:56 AM
Haha, reason why the game never came out. "Our fans were whining about FREE ROAM, **** our fans!". That's how I feel right now.. xD

Loves 2 Jacket
04-16-2011, 04:02 PM
I don't want free roam. This game is fine just the way it is. :|

Krazee DD
04-16-2011, 11:06 PM
Haha, reason why the game never came out. "Our fans were whining about FREE ROAM, **** our fans!". That's how I feel right now.. xD

.....this

Suzuki Jimny
04-19-2011, 01:43 PM
i don't give a shit about calendars! i want a release date! that's ridiculous...almost all games we know release date months and months ago,not of this one..why?? sorry (again) for english:grin::evil:

Loves 2 Jacket
04-21-2011, 01:44 AM
at least release the demo on Xbox360. WTF is taking so long

Sneaksie
05-12-2011, 02:12 PM
The game is scheduled to be released later this year. The XBox demo is not planned.

SuzukiSamurai
05-12-2011, 02:48 PM
Jep.. Dozer is banned.. xD

ShawnK116
05-12-2011, 02:55 PM
Jep.. Dozer is banned.. xD

when and why did he get banned?

SuzukiSamurai
05-12-2011, 02:59 PM
when and why did he get banned?

I subscribed to this thread and the message he sent is in my mailbox. He was saying bad words but they were kinda funny too. But what he said was kinda true.. I assume he got banned because his message is deleted so..

ShawnK116
05-12-2011, 08:35 PM
I subscribed to this thread and the message he sent is in my mailbox. He was saying bad words but they were kinda funny too. But what he said was kinda true.. I assume he got banned because his message is deleted so..
mind if i have a look at the message you can send it to me via email ncniceguy22@yahoo.com

subject line put dozer
:-P

SuzukiSamurai
05-12-2011, 08:39 PM
mind if i have a look at the message you can send it to me via email ncniceguy22@yahoo.com

subject line put dozer
:-P

Already sent you in PM. ;)

ShawnK116
05-12-2011, 11:15 PM
Already sent you in PM. ;)
the subject title says it all.
as so i don't get banned so i can keep talking to you guys,i'll put it a lil more nicely..
i agree with what he said i am getting to the point of where i am over this game and losing all thought of ever getting it.He is also right in saying they definitely losing potential customers by blatantly ignoring what the fans advise and recommend. Their lack of forum activity has indeed been noticed and talked about by new individuals and ones who have been around for a bit.
which is why i don't even come to this website to look for new information about the game and pretty much just come here to talk to the rest of the guys who still come onto the forums.
i would say 95% of all the topics and threads are about OTHER things then the game itself and these forums are supposed to be for the game...that says something.
i would also say 98% of all post are by users(potential customers) and 2% is from game developers which is REALLY saying something...
All in all i agree with him but i wont go to the extreme way of saying it like he did.

SuzukiSamurai
05-13-2011, 05:57 AM
the subject title says it all.
as so i don't get banned so i can keep talking to you guys,i'll put it a lil more nicely..
i agree with what he said i am getting to the point of where i am over this game and losing all thought of ever getting it.He is also right in saying they definitely losing potential customers by blatantly ignoring what the fans advise and recommend. Their lack of forum activity has indeed been noticed and talked about by new individuals and ones who have been around for a bit.
which is why i don't even come to this website to look for new information about the game and pretty much just come here to talk to the rest of the guys who still come onto the forums.
i would say 95% of all the topics and threads are about OTHER things then the game itself and these forums are supposed to be for the game...that says something.
i would also say 98% of all post are by users(potential customers) and 2% is from game developers which is REALLY saying something...
All in all i agree with him but i wont go to the extreme way of saying it like he did.

We made threads to see difficulties in the game, we've even put screen shots in it. Gave our opinion, nobody ever listened! Waste of time if you ask me. I better just watched now and then to see when the release date would be here. I would not care if it would take 6 months of extra time for the release if they would tell us everything and share their progress. Doesn't make me mad but just a little disappointed. And I still bet the devs are not reading these posts. Or they don't understand english which could be cause they are from Russia (no offence).

Minikeum
05-13-2011, 10:56 AM
13 days to release the new calendar... Either they are very busy with the game, or it is the exact opposite... (Or they don't care about their bored customers ?)

ShawnK116
05-13-2011, 03:51 PM
13 days to release the new calendar... Either they are very busy with the game, or it is the exact opposite... (Or they don't care about their bored customers ?)

wooo hoooo another ugly calender they need to stop wasting time hyping up the game and just finish it.

BALLZ 010
05-14-2011, 06:01 AM
Hey guys, Been a few months from when I was last here lol. Seems to be he same shit happening now. God damn hopless to put it the nice way.

Well hope you have all been well. Cya.

Loves 2 Jacket
05-14-2011, 02:16 PM
I'll give them till Aug. to at least give us a release date, otherwise i'm out

wade13morris
06-30-2011, 01:44 PM
as long as it doesnt turn out like Duke Nukem Forever yet 2K games got paid 3million to make it this company hasnt been paid a cent 12 years was way too long for a game this game might take alot longer if thay dont hurry up and give us some news

doesnt matter i already have the game but its in russion but i can still get every car and play until the end of single player

if they cancel it il give them about 20 years to make it

Grim...
07-07-2011, 10:34 PM
So, no news on a date yet, I take it?

Ryx
07-10-2011, 09:04 PM
hey guys I just noticed a release date for this game at http://www.1cpublishing.eu/game/off-road-drive-pc/overview
seems that it should be out by September 2nd. lets hope so! :)

ShawnK116
07-11-2011, 01:12 AM
I HOPE YOU DONT PLAN ON HOLDING YOUR BREATH WITH HOPE FOR IT TO MAKE THAT RELEASE DATE.
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL if only u knew the history of what they been telling fans and how many time they let the fans down...

Krazee DD
07-20-2011, 06:12 AM
hey guys I just noticed a release date for this game at http://www.1cpublishing.eu/game/off-road-drive-pc/overview
seems that it should be out by September 2nd. lets hope so! :)

Haha wow. They update it and don't say a thing to any site, let alone their own. Haha.

Well let's hope it's still for console and in the states. Eff.

Minikeum
07-20-2011, 08:46 AM
Hey guys,

A famous french website just published a preview of the game. They were able to test it on the first four races.

Here is the link :

http://www.jeuxvideo.com/articles/0001/00015312-off-road-drive-preview.htm

Basically they say it's a good simulation with great graphics. But collisions aren't realistic, and there are still some little problems (you can drive underwater for example).
There will be 42 tracks and 20 trucks. They don't mention free roam...

Krazee DD
07-20-2011, 10:35 PM
Hey guys,

A famous french website just published a preview of the game. They were able to test it on the first four races.

Here is the link :

http://www.jeuxvideo.com/articles/0001/00015312-off-road-drive-preview.htm

Basically they say it's a good simulation with great graphics. But collisions aren't realistic, and there are still some little problems (you can drive underwater for example).
There will be 42 tracks and 20 trucks. They don't mention free roam...

42 tracks. Damn!

SuzukiSamurai
07-20-2011, 10:40 PM
42 tracks. Damn!

And a map editor. Not really free roam but this will be kinda cool. Only too bad it will have no Free Roam.

Krazee DD
07-20-2011, 11:53 PM
And a map editor. Not really free roam but this will be kinda cool. Only too bad it will have no Free Roam.

Well I'm on console. So no map editor.

At this point I would take no free roam gladly to KNOW I will get this on xbox in the states.

Loves 2 Jacket
07-26-2011, 07:55 AM
The date got pushed back to september!? WTF??

Sneaksie
07-26-2011, 08:04 AM
2nd September.
Multiplayer is interestingly done, you either drive together with your friends normally or their cars are translucent and you can drive through them (for tight trial tracks where there is no space for more than one car).

Loves 2 Jacket
07-26-2011, 08:07 AM
Is multiplayer just for PC or did the XBL demo come out? I haven't been home to play XBL since 9th of July

Sneaksie
07-26-2011, 08:19 AM
PC version will be released on 2nd September, X-Box release date is not yet known unfortunately.

SuzukiSamurai
07-26-2011, 01:26 PM
So they never ever listened to us?

Sneaksie
07-26-2011, 01:57 PM
What do you mean by not listening?

vortex3197
07-30-2011, 10:17 PM
most likley no free roam but i like the idea about multiplayer... id still buy it with out free roam but that takes a way from alot of the funn!

Ryx
08-10-2011, 06:37 AM
release date for PC has been pushed back to September 30th now Xp
I can't say its any surprise. I do hope they can get this game out to us soon though!

ShawnK116
08-11-2011, 06:10 AM
What do you mean by not listening?
gotta love when a "admin" comes on here and ask that kinda question....PLEASE say that was a joke..and if you find your self lost SIMPLY start on one topic post READ THROUGH then move to next one...
by the time you reach the end you will NO LONGER need to ask and wonder HOW we say your not listening...not being a prick simply once again stating facts;)

Krazee DD
08-11-2011, 07:06 PM
gotta love when a "admin" comes on here and ask that kinda question....PLEASE say that was a joke..and if you find your self lost SIMPLY start on one topic post READ THROUGH then move to next one...
by the time you reach the end you will NO LONGER need to ask and wonder HOW we say your not listening...not being a prick simply once again stating facts;)

That pretty much sums it up.

Mage_016
08-31-2012, 07:21 AM
If this forum can be measured as activity of this game I think I just bought a dead already game :-P . Oh well, hopefully that doesn't tell anything about the quality of the game.